2017 Overnight Towns Guess

I know this thread will get replaced when the 2017 topic is created but with registration opening in 3 weeks, why not.

My guess, a northern route but a little further south then the last northern route that got so close to Minnesota. A couple of larger towns also since last year so many were small.

Hawarden
Cherokee
Lake City
Ames
Toledo
Waterloo
Manchester
Dubuque

137 Replies

igor, January 21, 2017 at 8:46 am

I’ll be watching online tonight. Someday I’m actually going to make the route announcement party. Can’t wait to see where we go in 2017!

Evin Thompson, April 30, 2017 at 7:46 am

So I am probably breaking some kind of protocol by pulling up a 3 month old thread, but since I am traveling instead of riding, I have a question for the forum?

What clues either in the logo or the video that came out can shed light on the route this year?

I think it is a great route and looking forward to all the great new sights we will see up in NE IA in particular.

I guessed a couple of towns as I knew we were going to go through Clear Lake because of the three stars on the logo. What really threw me off though was the reference to Mark Twain. Mr. Clemens was never up that far on the Mississippi River that I know about.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Viewing 2 replies - 136 through 137 (of 137 total)

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLV – 2017’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI