2018 Jerseys

The jerseys just dropped. I think they look pretty sharp. Thoughts from the congregation?

11 Replies

igor, November 13, 2017 at 4:38 pm

They do look sharp! Very nice!

Francisco Mira Cervera, November 15, 2017 at 5:44 am

There should be an offer of jerseys for bentriders. The only thing we need differently is that the pockets are front.
In the last edition I was able to verify that we are a lot of bentriders participants and we are not offered the jersey we need.

Michrider !!!, November 15, 2017 at 8:36 am

There should be an offer of jerseys for bentriders. The only thing we need differently is that the pockets are front.

FMC, I ride a trike. When I wear a jersey, I put it on backwards so that the pockets are in the front!!!

BTW, RAGBRAI don’t care!!!

Francisco Mira Cervera, November 15, 2017 at 3:10 pm

FMC, I ride a trike. When I wear a jersey, I put it on backwards so that the pockets are in the front!!!

BTW, RAGBRAI don’t care!!!

Me too but they are not made for that, the zipper is on the back and annoying when placing your back against the seat.
Would not you rather have it done with your pockets in front? Well ask for the option to be offered, I have already done it and this has been the answer:

“Parrott, Andrea <andrea@ragbrai.dmreg.com>
18:35 (hace 2 horas)

para TJ, mí

Hi Francisco,
Thank you, I appreciate any feedback on jerseys – yours is actually the first request I’ve had for that type of jersey. If you know of anyone else who would like one please send them my way.
Have a good day,
Andrea

Andrea Parrott
RAGBRAI Merchandise and Media Manager”

Don Raatz, November 15, 2017 at 10:08 pm

They look great to me…prefer them to last year’s jersey. Ordered two, one with sleeves and one without.

Dizzy, November 15, 2017 at 11:58 pm

I have not seen any description of the sizing details of the jersey i.e., a size chart, which jersey “cut” is it (race cut vs club cut; 3/4 zip vs full zip).

Sandaltan ., November 16, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Mich, Aero Tech Design has jerseys with front pockets. I have bought four pair of their ATD cargo shorts for biking several years ago and they will out last me. I will certainly recommend this company.
https://www.aerotechdesigns.com/recumbent-cycling-jerseys.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIq9WYqbbE1wIVzLbACh0ZggYNEAYYASABEgIjxPD_BwE

RIDE RIGHT

Bruce Woodrow, November 17, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Recumbent rider here. I am surprised that RAGBRAI merchandise folks are unaware of the need for recumbent versions of the jersey. I completed the after-ride questionnaire this year and that was one of my primary comments, the lack of recumbent jerseys. I also made the same point in a comment to the official blog posting about the jerseys a few days ago.

I believe many ‘Bent riders would prefer a ‘Bent version of the jersey if it was offered. And RAGBRAI does not have to guess at quantities. Just make it available as a registration pre-order and produce what is pre-ordered.

Bruce Woodrow, November 17, 2017 at 8:02 pm

As a recumbent rider, I do not wear regular jerseys backwards. Like most items of clothing with a front and a back, I find wearing them backwards extremely uncomfortable. RAGBRAI should come into the 21st century and offer ‘Bent versions of its jerseys. They are readily available.

Michrider !!!, November 19, 2017 at 4:02 pm

As a recumbent rider, I do not wear regular jerseys backwards.

Yeah Bruce, neither do I! I’ve said this before but if anything I say on this forum makes sense, it’s purely accidental!!!

BTW, RAGBRAI don’t care!!

This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Michrider !!!.

Kevin D., December 8, 2017 at 2:27 am

I like the new design. A lot better than the last year’s jersey.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015