RAGBRAI XLIX registration is now open!

Advice on packing?

I have ridden RAGBRAI several times before, but always with my family. My mom and sisters drive support and my dad and I ride. Now I am married and my family is not interested. My wife and I are riding with a team for the first time. I have seen that some people pack Rubbermaid totes with their things for the week to help keep their clothing dry. Is this how many of you prefer to pack? Also, can people list the various items they can’t live without during the week? Any other packing tips? Anything helps as I tend to be forgetful when I pack… Thanks!

34 Replies

Michrider !!!, July 1, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Mooney Meyer:
Michrider – yes that is a little yucky sounding, but I espected that! :lol:Seriously, I usualy do 1 jersey per day, but am trying to cut back this year too.

Luckily, PBV does laundry on Tuesday so, I only need 4 days of clothes! Just one more reason why I love PBV!!!!

Amanda, July 1, 2012 at 3:54 pm

BigBird:
Amanda –The women on our team want to know where you camp so they can come over and borrow your hair blower.

We camp in yards so tell the girls to look for a green flag with a logo like this. :-D

Amanda, July 1, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Oops too big of photo again! SORRY!!!!!

I am downsizing too. Only one tiara and one serf this year.

Gypsy Rose, July 1, 2012 at 5:59 pm

Amanda:
Oops too big of photo again! SORRY!!!!!

I am downsizing too. Only one tiara and one serf this year.

How am I ever going to find you?

Best,
~ Kevin

Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI