Join Us in July - Register Today!

Am I Missing Something? (Search function)

Am I simply not seeing it? (wouldn’t be the first time) Or, is that the search functionality has not been enabled in this forum?

~ Kevin

5 Replies

Michrider !!!, February 4, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Gypsy Rose said: Am I simply not seeing it? (wouldn’t be the first time) Or, is that the search functionality has not been enabled in this forum?

~ Kevin

What search function???

#14124

Gypsy Rose, February 4, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Michrider said:
What search function???

Okay, phew, I’m not crazy. It really doesn’t exist. Ah, well, I was just hoping that I’d be able to search the archives for answers to questions that are surely asked again and again.

#14125

Michrider !!!, February 4, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Gypsy Rose said:

Michrider said:
What search function???

Okay, phew, I’m not crazy. It really doesn’t exist. Ah, well, I was just hoping that I’d be able to search the archives for answers to questions that are surely asked again and again.

Your right, it would be a nice option that we ain’t got, LOL!

#14126

Davy Sprocket, February 4, 2011 at 7:51 pm

Michrider said:

Gypsy Rose said:

Michrider said: What search function???

Okay, phew, I’m not crazy. It really doesn’t exist. Ah, well, I was just hoping that I’d be able to search the archives for answers to questions that are surely asked again and again.

Your right, it would be a nice option that we ain’t got, LOL!

They could put that search link right next to the “to the top” link.

#14127

pHIlo, March 1, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Nope I can’t find it either!

#14128

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XXXIX – 2011’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters