American Legion Jersey

https://via.primalcustom.com/
Please help us celebrate our centinal by any American legion members that are cycling please order your Jersey and show your support by wearing in on the Monday ride which is American Legion day.

4 Replies

RDaryl Daryl, May 3, 2019 at 1:13 pm

Here is the correct link for this custom jersey.

https://via.primalcustom.com/collections/t05981a

Paul Hlas, May 7, 2019 at 11:40 pm

Just ordered one today. The Jersey design is sharp.

timothydougherty, May 10, 2019 at 8:16 pm

I am a member of Post 177 here in Eureka mo, that will be riding all week, I plan on buying a jersey and would like to ride with other members that day. Can we set up a group ride for the day with other members and maybe reach out to the posts along the route. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help organize it. My e-mail is tjdkofc@charter.net

Carl Anderson, May 10, 2019 at 9:21 pm

You sure can ride with us anyone that is a legion member can ride with us , even if it is for a day. We are going to have a stand at each meeting town and overnight town. I am going to be riding the whole ride also.one of those day I will most likely be a ride Right Ambassador. I am the 8th District Commander and my term ends after I install the new commander at state convention just before Ragbrai, I am also the post Commander of Severson 77 of Kanawha Iowa. We will have a Reporter from the Legion Headquarters in Indianapolis joining us for one day possibly 2 days. I am the one who contacted Ragbrai and asked if we could have a day dedicated to us.before I had a meeting with them they had decided to do it.
So wel come aboard.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015