Join Us in July - Register Today!

American Pickers!!

Ok, who is a fan of the show on the History Channel? Mike is a friend of one of my teamates from Vail. We stopped at Mike’s place in LeClaire for post-dip beers in 2008! Mike was showing us around his old brick wharehouse. His place looks like many of the places he travels to. 2008 was a good year!

4 Replies

tjdale, November 11, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Love the show.  I am sure those were his antique bikes on the sidewalk the year we ended in LeClaire. 

FarleyBob, November 11, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Yes, he loves his antique bikes! He was showing us many of them in his warehouse. I just started watching the show last week and said, “Hey! I know that guy!” It is a fun show to watch. Lots of neat stuff. You can see Mike’s eyes light up whenever he finds old bike parts.

Michrider !!!, November 12, 2010 at 5:20 am

FarleyBob said: Yes, he loves his antique bikes! He was showing us many of them in his warehouse. I just started watching the show last week and said, “Hey! I know that guy!” It is a fun show to watch. Lots of neat stuff. You can see Mike’s eyes light up whenever he finds old bike parts.

Yeah great show.  I love to see all the interesting stuff they find.  It’s obvious that Mike likes bikes and motorcycles.

pHIlo, November 14, 2010 at 10:19 am

I seen the tall guy at the post office a couple of times … seems like a decent guy.

They have their ‘shop’ open every now & then during the local ‘festivals’.

I keep meaning to drag some junk down there for appraising.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XXXIX – 2011’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters