Join Us in July - Register Today!

Anybody Out there? I am not quoting Pink Floyd

Holy Cow!  Not a new post in over 24-hours?  I don’t believe I have EVER seen that occur until this new board was launched.  I guess not seeing who else is online eliminates the banter between 2 parties, but it also creates a boring enviroment in which good and helpful postings may never occur.  At least if we had the PM opportunity more people would stay on the site and the banter would be kept private and potential posters would be at the ready if needed.

JMHO

24 Replies

ts, December 1, 2010 at 10:06 am

“Bicycle Bill” said: Maybe if we all be good little boys and girls for the next few weeks, TJ will give us the old forum back for Christmas!!

I don’t wish for the old forum back – it was slower than death.  I think TJ (or whoever) could satisfy some of our Christmas wishes by upgrading the current forum, though.  There BBpress plug-ins available for PMs, post counts, members online, and other functions.  To be fair, I don’t know how well any of these really work, though.  But please don’t revert to the old forum.  I’m too old to watch my life go by waiting for pages to load.

Michrider !!!, December 2, 2010 at 5:59 am

ts, I agree, I don’t want the old one back.  Helen is the only one who wants the post counts back!

Davy Sprocket, December 2, 2010 at 6:31 am

No Counting Please.

Satman, October 5, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Papa’s right ~ Same thing at this time every year.
Nice graphics DS!

WFS, October 5, 2011 at 6:09 pm

According to PF …quiet desperation is the English way….but this is ridiculous!

Michrider !!!, October 5, 2011 at 6:23 pm

WFS said: According to PF …quiet desperation is the English way….but this is ridiculous!

PF???? 

sestrain, October 5, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Pink Floyd, of course.

jwsknk, October 6, 2011 at 6:50 am

Pink isn’t well, he stayed back at the hotel

sestrain, October 6, 2011 at 11:01 pm

Hey, we have snow in Arizona.  The San Francisco peaks near Flagstaff got a bunch of snow.  Summer to winter in one day.

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters