RAGBRAI LI Route Announced on Jan. 27!

Anyone have problems registering??

Hi all, we have procrastinated, slightly, and are now having difficulty registering. Is anyone else having, or have had issues, with the process? No one is answering the phone or getting back to me about questions I have. My husband and I are registering as a group, our javascript is enabled, and it won’t accept our registration… Help? Thanks!!

8 Replies

Jboz, March 31, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Did you close your group yet?

ZiZohn, March 31, 2012 at 3:09 pm

I believe the groups had to have their info in by end of February. I think only individuals can register now. Try doing that and see if it works.

Sandaltan ., March 31, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Are you requesting a vehicle pass????? You must have three or more in your group to request a vehicle pass. The group and individual registration deadline is the same. Some clubs require you to resister “by the end of February” if you wish to join their charter.

RIDE RIGHT

Pirate Brewer, March 31, 2012 at 8:09 pm

The deadline for group registration is history. I just signed up as an individual and it worked with no problem. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. Now I hope I actually get to go. Sometimes work gets in the way of life’s important priorities.

lgriffin, April 1, 2012 at 10:04 am

You can still register groups, but today is the last day. I closed and finished my group yesterday, putting the info into the mail. The only thing that closed at the end of February was mail in individual registrations.

You might try a different computer and see what happens.

sorbut, April 1, 2012 at 8:41 pm

My problem came using a smartphone, the release form would not scroll down so as to get to where I could check the release info. Had to do it on the laptop.

Blumblebees, April 2, 2012 at 7:43 am

That’s why I got mine done two weeks before deadline…but I also had to send in two waivers for minors so I wanted to make sure it made it there in time.

ehlent, April 2, 2012 at 9:14 am

yeah procrastinating seems to be a comon theme. I waited until Nov 16 before I sent my registration in.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XL – 2012’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI