Are daily passes sold during each day?

Hello

Could a rider buy daily ride passes for the week on Saturday July 21 or Sunday Jul 22 in Onawa? Please let me know.

Scott

6 Replies

hnschipper, June 8, 2018 at 9:32 am

From the registration page: •Daily wristbands and non-rider wristbands will be available for purchase on the ride at the RAGBRAI Expo the day before RAGBRAI begins, at the RAGBRAI merchandise trailers in each town, or at the RAGBRAI baggage truck during the week.

I believe riders are limited to three daily wristbands.

Scott Howard, June 8, 2018 at 12:25 pm

Thanks for sharing the answer.

Uncle Kraig, June 8, 2018 at 3:59 pm

Uh oh! Can anyone confirm that there is a maximum of three daily wristbands? I have a buddy joining me who is incredibly busy and could not commit early in the year. So, I told him no problem, you can just buy a daily wristband for the days you can ride when you figure out your schedule. Well, it turns out he can ride 4 days and will obviously need a wristband each day. How would they know if you bought three days in Onawa and then you bought day four in the morning in Ames? I’m hoping there is not a 3 day maximum. Anyone??

Brian Wallenburg, June 8, 2018 at 7:52 pm

Not sure about the 3 day limit, but if there is actually a thing, well then the 4th day is FREE!

Denton Kernodle, June 11, 2018 at 12:49 pm

I have wrist bands for four days, Wednesday through Saturday.

RDaryl Daryl, June 13, 2018 at 9:55 pm

Yes, day passes are sold during the ride. There is no limit to the number of day passes you can purchase during the week (unless they are sold out).

RAGBRAI Blog post info from last year as posted on 7/20/17:

You can still purchase day wristbands and non-rider wristbands beginning on on Saturday, July 22 at the RAGBRAI Registration Table in Orange City between 12:00 noon and 9:00 PM. You will find the RAGBRAI registration table at the Bultman Center on the Northwestern College campus in Orange City. All vehicle passes and week-long wristbands are sold out. It would save you time to download and fill out this paper form in advance. https://ragbrai.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Daily-wristband-2017.pdf They will also be available for purchase during the week at the RAGBRAI Merchandise trailers and baggage trucks located in the main campground. DAILY WRISTBANDS WILL BE SOLD AT THE BAGGAGE TRUCK EACH MORNING FROM 5:00 AM – 7:30 AM

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI