Registration is open for RAGBRAI L!

Arizona Peeps for 2022…Take 2

AP accidentally deleted my first attempt so let’s try this again. I’ll be driving from Arizona to the end town, Lansing. If anyone would like to join me I’ve got room for one or two more…Also, would love to do some training rides with my fellow Arizonians:)

6 Replies

Zcordell, March 19, 2022 at 8:32 am

There is a group coming from Phoenix. Where are you out of?

Eric Strobel, March 19, 2022 at 4:24 pm

Hey Zcordell, I’m up in Prescott Valley. Just rode today with someone from Phoenix. Would be great to go on a ride or two together with the group. Up here in the summer is very nice as well. Is your group flying up or driving??

Zcordell, March 21, 2022 at 12:43 pm

I believe the group is driving out, but they are going out separately. They’d probably love to get together for some rides when it gets warmer. Hit me up on Facebook and we can see about getting connected.

rickrochna@gmail.com, March 29, 2022 at 8:17 am

Yes interested in driving rickrochna@gmail.com

Eric Strobel, March 29, 2022 at 7:56 pm

Hey Rick, I could have room for one more. Were do you live? I’ll be driving to the end town (Lansing) so you’ll need to sign up for one of the buses going to the start. Let me know how to reach out and we can discuss further.

rickrochna@gmail.com, April 4, 2022 at 9:26 am

Eric
Had to take a few days and work on figuring logistics out. Complicated. Would like to ride up and back with you should just have 1 bike and and a backpack. Recently retired and this would be my first Ragbrai very excited to go will be training all summer to ride and finish. Just did El Tour de Mesa Saturday and the week end before did El Tour Zona for 3 days off to good start. My phone number is 480-290-4500 3906 E. Fox Circle Mesa AZ 85205. Easier to text. I can actually leave my vehicle at another house if convenient while we are gone for the week. Happy to help with expenses etc and can listen to any kind of music, podcasts and story’s.
Please consider.
Thanks
Rick Rochna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI