RAGBRAI LI Weeklong and Day Passes available until 7/5!

Australian registration problem

Does anyone know the secret to fooling the auto drop down menu in the billing address field please? Although Australia appears in the country drop down , only States in the USA appear in the State drop down menu,that produces an error message, can’t complete the registration.Long way to come in the hope of getting on the ride without registering,Hope someone can help thanks Curt

5 Replies

rbskiir, February 3, 2012 at 2:16 am

If you don’t figure it out let me know.  Maybe I can help, especially if you connect to the charter I use.  RBskiir@aol.com

jwsknk, February 3, 2012 at 7:57 am

have you tried this yet? 
Please contact the RAGBRAI office if you have questions regarding the entry process, by sending an email to info@ragbrai.org or by calling 1-800-I RIDE IA (474-3342).
and I know you don’t want to wait that long, but passes are always available on here after people get them and then can’t go for some reason.

Curt707, February 3, 2012 at 2:59 pm

Thanks for the answers guys, I just got a reply to an email I sent to info@ a while ago & apparently there is a technical problem with the international registrations which they are aware of & trying to fix.Looking forward to the ride!

jwsknk, February 3, 2012 at 4:47 pm

What part of the country you coming from? Several years ago I rode all over the Sydney and Manley and up around Lake st. Clair / Singleton

Sandaltan ., February 3, 2012 at 8:53 pm

Bring some Victoria Bitter with you!!!!   Unavailable in the states at any price.

RIDE RIGHT

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters