RAGBRAI LI Route Announced on Jan. 27!

Bike Transportation from California

I  have two spaces left  for bikes from So Calif and my friend has couple from Nor Calif. We are cheaper then the air lines and we take better care of the bikes.

2 Replies

Willem, July 15, 2011 at 12:15 am

Hi Brent,

I might be interested and live in the SF Bay Area. Please brief me up on your friend’s offer. Would he consider providing a ride for me to Ragbrai also?

Thanks,

Willem

rbskiir, July 15, 2011 at 12:49 am

Willem said: Hi Brent, I might be interested and live in the SF Bay Area. Please brief me up on your friend’s offer. Would he consider providing a ride for me to Ragbrai also? Thanks,   Willem

Hello Willem,

I am Brent’s friend in the SF Bay Area.  I’m hauling bikes from the area, I’m in Santa Clara.  I’ll take your bike from the Bay Area, I have a pick up in SF and one in Berkeley, both on Tuesday, July 19.  I’m headed to Omaha, then to the Charter Group camping area in Glenwood where you will pick your bike up from me.  I will be staging again in the Charter area in Davenport.  You’ll come to me, re-box your bike, and I’ll haul it home.  I should be back no later than Tuesday, August 2.

Unfortunately I do not have room for a passenger.  Not unless you’d like to ride in the cargo area.  I have a large Metro Van, there are only two seats in the cab.  A few years ago I did take passengers.  It was a lot of fun really, but I had a different set up then. 

This will be my fourth trip hauling bikes to RAGBRAI.  I have repeat riders if you’d like references.  My email address is rbskiir@aol.com.  I will share more with you about the logistics if you like.  Thank you for your inquiry.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XXXIX – 2011’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters