Join Us in July - Register Today!

Brushfire and Son BLOG

I am attempting RAGBRAI for the 2nd time. Last time was 20 years ago with a buddy of mine when I was 18 and we did it ALL wrong! We only made it 2 days and 120 miles in….

20 years later I get to experience the ride with my 15 year old son!  I started a BLOG that we will be able to update via our phones along the way.  My wife and 2 daughters (ages 8 and 5) will be back at home in Southern California getting updates via this BLOG as well as my friends (so please keep comments PG rated :-) ) . I thought you would also enjoy reading about the adventure and adding comments or suggestions along the way.  

We are riding as part of Brancel Charters and want to note that any reference to Brancel Charters and/or RAGBRAI is STRICTLY for entertainment purposes only and is NOT for monetary gain or to purposely infringe on any copyrights.  Happy Blogging!

http://brushfireandson.blogspot.com

1 Reply

KittySlayer, July 6, 2011 at 5:50 am

Jbrush49er said:… 20 years later I get to experience the ride with my 15 year old son!

RAGBRAI is cheaper than college tuition and many of the experiences are similar to college.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XXXIX – 2011’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters