RAGBRAI LI Route Announced on Jan. 27!

CALIFORNIA to IOWA. CAN HAUL YOUR BIKE AND BAGS

Central California group has room for a couple of bikes. Will haul to start and return after for a reasonable fee.

13 Replies

slowbrew, March 7, 2012 at 1:44 pm

I live in Santa Cruz and I’m interested. My email is nugent@ucsc.edu.

Bruce, March 7, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Emailed you directly.

longrider42, March 9, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Could you haul a Sun Sport Recumbent and Nomad trailer, I live in Cheyenne, Wyoming, right off of I-80. And how much to haul me to and fro? jamzhart@aol.com

longrider42, March 9, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Could you haul a Sun Sport Recumbent and Nomad Trailer, I live in Cheyenne Wyoming, right off of I-80. If so how much?

My email is : jamzhart@aol.com

longrider42, March 9, 2012 at 5:37 pm

I would be interested if you could haul a Sun Sport Recumbent and Nomad trailer. I live in Cheyenne Wyoming, right off of I-80. If you can how much would be the fee. My email is jamzhart@aol.com

longrider42, March 9, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Sorry, had problems posting :)

Izzy, April 5, 2012 at 5:21 pm

I could be interested email mé glen@glengallo.com

bentjay, April 5, 2012 at 11:42 pm

Also interested in cost, pick up, and drop off arrangements. I am in between Fresno and Bakersfield. email: jbruinj@gmail.com

Johanna, April 8, 2012 at 5:44 pm

I’m interested in transportation to/from Sacramento. Email me at johannanaughton@yahoo.com

solidTK, April 9, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Hey, I live in San Mateo, recently moved out here from Chicago. Ride for Team Solid. Do you still have space available? It would much appreciated. Email me the details: inphilly04@yahoo.com. I just need my bike, will carry my bag on the plane.

Thanks,

TK

Mike Gerber, May 1, 2012 at 11:28 am

Bruce: Central California group has room for a couple of bikes. Will haul to start and return after for a reasonable fee.

My brother lives in Phoenix and needs to get his tandem to and from Iowa. any chance?

Dwight Christensen, May 1, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Bruce:
Central California group has room for a couple of bikes.Will haul to start and return after for a reasonable fee.

I live in Santa Clara and would like to use your service to get my tandem to Iowa and back. No bag transport needed, just the tandem. Do you still have room?

cheapestcheapes, November 7, 2012 at 5:36 pm

.Just you should must have sufficient time to undo something you do not like.
6.Before coloring flowing hair make sure furnishings will compliment your sensitive skin tone along with your eye shade.You might are going to your an important temporary co.Just you should must have sufficient time to undo something you do not like.

6.Before coloring flowing hair make sure furnishings will compliment your sensitive skin tone along with your eye shade.You might are going to your an important temporary color before you go with a new permanent shade.Your hairdresser can offer best advice.

7.When making a choice on a fresh hairstyle bring the cut from your gown under consideration.If your own gown usually more casual don’t forget to choose a hair style that is simple and to not ever busy.It is advisable to think pertaining to being comfy.Having to fuss over flowing hair is the past thing it’s good to worry about on your own special time.

8.Adding streaks to brief hair will give a extra enhanced appear

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XL – 2012’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI