Can We Get A Map Like This For all Overnights?

Nice map for Sac City. Would love to see one like this for all overnight towns…. (“Map” below is a link)

Map

This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Kevin Ke.

5 Replies

Uncle Kraig, July 8, 2021 at 2:38 pm

Here is the link to the Le Mars website. It has the map plus alot more. https://www.ragbrailemars.com/
One of the big misses this year, in my opinion, is the towns websites. I still think the only one I have seen is Le Mars and it is wonderful by the way with everything you could possibly want or need. In years past, every town had a website with a similar format and the launched them in May time frame usually. We are now two weeks out and the sites on the RAGBRAI linked pages still have “entertainment announcement soon” “we’ll put our maps here when we get them done” some nice snowy scenes from February…….. Some feedback for the crew, just have one site for each overnight town that everything links to. Now there are FB pages, the RAGBRAI links and the one Le Mars website. That is three different places for info, all of which by the way have varying degrees of different information.

Uncle Kraig, July 8, 2021 at 2:38 pm

Here is the link to the Le Mars website. It has the map plus alot more. https://www.ragbrailemars.com/
One of the big misses this year, in my opinion, is the towns websites. I still think the only one I have seen is Le Mars and it is wonderful by the way with everything you could possibly want or need. In years past, every town had a website with a similar format and the launched them in May time frame usually. We are now two weeks out and the sites on the RAGBRAI linked pages still have “entertainment announcement soon” “we’ll put our maps here when we get them done” some nice snowy scenes from February…….. Some feedback for the crew, just have one site for each overnight town that everything links to. Now there are FB pages, the RAGBRAI links and the one Le Mars website. That is three different places for info, all of which by the way have varying degrees of different information.

garywilk, July 16, 2021 at 12:35 pm

In many years past, right when you go into the towns, you can pick up a map of the town with a lot of info. Some of the good info is what church’s or other org. have dinners and what they have. Often the town before will have them for the next town. It is really nice to use these to plan ahead when you have a bus or RV and with a group of people.

hnschipper, July 16, 2021 at 1:10 pm

All the overnight town maps are on RAGBRAI’s website.

garywilk, July 16, 2021 at 2:02 pm

Have you seen any maps where the church’s and other org’s have the food menu’s? I think that they were on the back of these type of paper maps. Always love the chicken noodles, mashed potatoes and Pie.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI