Registration is open for RAGBRAI L!

changes in posting in this forum?

I’ve responded to two threads – this morning – and neither have shown up.  I received some kind of message that my posts will be published after they have been reviewed?  Is anyone else having trouble?

Not worth spending time on the forum if I can’t interact……
<input id=”gwProxy” type=”hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=”jsCall();” id=”jsProxy” type=”hidden”>

13 Replies

helenheart, March 15, 2011 at 3:03 pm

SSC1 said: I’ve responded to two threads – this morning – and neither have shown up.  I received some kind of message that my posts will be published after they have been reviewed?  Is anyone else having trouble?

Not worth spending time on the forum if I can’t interact……

Testing to see if my post gets printed  – written 2:03pm Left Coast Time

#26257

jwsknk, March 15, 2011 at 3:03 pm

no, what did you say? :-)

#26258

helenheart, March 15, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Hmmm – no problem SSC1 – don’t know what is going on. I can’t imagine the content of your posts were contentious? You could ‘report’ your post and ask what’s going on – they are pretty good at responding

Good luck

#26259

SSC1, March 15, 2011 at 3:18 pm

They’re going through now.  I don’t know what happened.  I didn’t say anything wrong – just answered a question about getting a new bike and what type with some personal experience.  I posted again a few moments ago – pretty long rewrite – and it went through no problem.

Sorry to trouble everyone.
<input id=”gwProxy” type=”hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=”jsCall();” id=”jsProxy” type=”hidden”>

#26260

Michrider !!!, March 15, 2011 at 3:19 pm

helenheart said: Hmmm – no problem SSC1 – don’t know what is going on. I can’t imagine the content of your posts were contentious? You could ‘report’ your post and ask what’s going on – they are pretty good at responding

Good luck

HH, I’ve reported your posts but nothing has ever been done!  Now where did I leave my beer?????

#26261

Amanda, March 15, 2011 at 7:29 pm

The same thing happened to Davey Sprocket a few months ago. Not sure why. A glitch in the system.

#26262

helenheart, March 15, 2011 at 8:11 pm

Amanda said: The same thing happened to Davey Sprocket a few months ago. Not sure why. A glitch in the system.

yeah – and sometimes I can’t log in! It says I am, in the Members Online and on my profile, but not when I try to post. I always presumed it was KY messing with me!

#26263

Michrider !!!, March 16, 2011 at 5:48 am

helenheart said:

Amanda said: The same thing happened to Davey Sprocket a few months ago. Not sure why. A glitch in the system.

yeah – and sometimes I can’t log in! It says I am, in the Members Online and on my profile, but not when I try to post. I always presumed it was KY messing with me!
HH, I’m not smart enough to mess with you!!!!!

#26264

Davy Sprocket, March 16, 2011 at 6:19 am

SSC1 said: I’ve responded to two threads – this morning – and neither have shown up.  I received some kind of message that my posts will be published after they have been reviewed?  Is anyone else having trouble? Not worth spending time on the forum if I can’t interact……<input id=”gwProxy” type=”hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=”jsCall();” id=”jsProxy” type=”hidden”>

I had the same problem once several months back.  I reported it and it has never happened again.  You may have accidentally clicked on the “report” link rather than the “quote” link when responding.

#26265

Satman, March 16, 2011 at 10:40 am

Michrider said:

helenheart said:

Amanda said: The same thing happened to Davey Sprocket a few months ago. Not sure why. A glitch in the system.

yeah – and sometimes I can’t log in! It says I am, in the Members Online and on my profile, but not when I try to post. I always presumed it was KY messing with me!

HH, I’m not smart enough to mess with you!!!!!
I always thought that you were smart enough to not mess with HH!

#26266

SSC1, March 16, 2011 at 5:35 pm

I’m beginning to figure out how this all works……….

It’s actually a big conspiracy…..and I KNOW who is leading it………….

For a first timer on this forum, y’all are making it really easy to figure out who is who!
<input id=”gwProxy” type=”hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=”jsCall();” id=”jsProxy” type=”hidden”>

#26267

helenheart, March 17, 2011 at 3:21 pm

Satman – you are wiser than your years. Changed your mind about coming to Rag yet??

SSC1 – let me know when you have it all down conclusively – I want in!
xo

#26268

Michrider !!!, March 17, 2011 at 3:49 pm

SSC1 said: I’m beginning to figure out how this all works……….

It’s actually a big conspiracy…..and I KNOW who is leading it………….

For a first timer on this forum, y’all are making it really easy to figure out who is who!

SSC1, now that you got it all figured out how about sharing your secret with me?  I promise I won’t tell H.H.!!!

#26269

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI