Registration is now closed for RAGBRAI XLIX. Transfers are now open!

Charter Spots Available

Cedar Valley Cyclists, a charter and bike club from the Waterloo/Cedar Falls area has seats on the charter buses and spots in the campground available for 2019 Ride. Contact: RAGBRAI@RideCVC.org for more information or go to: http://www.ridecvc.org/ragbrai/

3 Replies

RICK Lund, February 22, 2019 at 3:50 pm

I’m an absolute newbie from Wisconsin. I just registered today. I’m interested in learning more about your charter. By the way, I am an ELCA Lutheran pastor and have at least two pastor friends in congregations in Cedar Falls. Small world.

Rick Lund, Chippewa Falls WI

scottonbike, February 24, 2019 at 9:08 am

This is the group that I have been going with for over 20 years. I am going with them again this year, and it has been a great experience.

Roger White, February 25, 2019 at 5:55 pm

Rick,
We are a biking club with a variety of members. Some are local and some come from various corners of the US, including Alaska and at times, Hawaii. Our RAGBRAI charter is typically about 150, though we are not there yet this year. We use air-conditioned touring-style charter buses and rental trucks to move riders and gear from Waterloo to Council Bluffs and return from Keokuk. We use the trucks to haul gear all week between the overnight towns. We will have a campground reserved in advance at each town where we set up a 20 X 30 ft canopy, set up chairs and stock coolers with beverages for the socialization after the ride. WE have a charging station and other amenities in camp The link for our website with general information is: http://www.ridecvc.org/ragbrai/. If you have specific questions, please e-mail me at: Roger@RideCVC.org. We would love to have you join us.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI