Chicago Cubs Fans

Just noticed the Cubs play the Cardinals in St Louis Sunday July 29th at 7pm. Any other Cubs fans have the same crazy idea as me….finsih RAGBRAI and then haul *ss down to St Louis to catch the game?

Busch Stadium is one of the stadiums I have yet to visit and I figured this would be a good opportunity and add a little bit more to excitement to the week.

4 Replies

W Fanning, January 29, 2018 at 6:28 pm

Last year.. My friend & I finish RAGBRAI on Saturday in Lansing.. stayed the night in Lansing then drove to Milwaukee to see Cubs Vs Brewers on Sunday 1pm game.. then drove to Chicago for a 9:30pm flight.. great game.. this year I see there is a minor league game in Cedar Rapids on Sunday there is a good chance I’ll be at the game.. have fun..it’s worth it…

Anonymous, January 29, 2018 at 6:31 pm

Are you going to bike to St. Louis?

Mike Howe, January 29, 2018 at 6:58 pm

The Cedar Rapids Kernels?! I have one of their hats. People ask about it and wonder what it is when I’m playing ball down here in AZ. I always thought it would be cool if the Iowa Cubs, The Kernels, Burlington Bees, Quad City River Bandits, or Clinton Lumberkings happen to be playing the same day RAGBRAI was there.

W Fanning, January 29, 2018 at 7:15 pm

A short drive helps…Cedar Rapids is playing.. Quad City.. 2pm Sunday… This was the best..I already checked…

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI