considering offering driver and accomidation support

Due to rising medical bills from my wifes cancer fight I’m considering offering ride support with my RV.
Ideally I would support a team doing both rides or two teams doing one ride each.

I have done several rides and was a driver for a family one year.

My RV sleeps 10. That’s sardined in of course. I can fit an additional 4 passengers in my truck if needing a ride to and from the start/finish. (leaving from Des Moines)

I have the tools and knowledge to provide limited repair and maintenance. I can wash clothes, run errands, whatever is needed.

I just putting out feelers right now, if anyone is interested either reply here or e-mail a vroc7907@yahoo.com

2 Replies

Jose Medina, February 18, 2020 at 2:00 pm

Brant. As part of the Ragbrai family ,I wish the best for you and your family. I hope some team helps you out. I will help spread the word. Our prayers to you and your wife and family. God Bless you !

Brant, February 18, 2020 at 4:23 pm

[quote quote=1315689]Brant. As part of the Ragbrai family ,I wish the best for you and your family. I hope some team helps you out. I will help spread the word. Our prayers to you and your wife and family. God Bless you ![/quote]

Thank you. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI