RAGBRAI XLIX registration is now open!

considering offering driver and accomidation support

Due to rising medical bills from my wifes cancer fight I’m considering offering ride support with my RV.
Ideally I would support a team doing both rides or two teams doing one ride each.

I have done several rides and was a driver for a family one year.

My RV sleeps 10. That’s sardined in of course. I can fit an additional 4 passengers in my truck if needing a ride to and from the start/finish. (leaving from Des Moines)

I have the tools and knowledge to provide limited repair and maintenance. I can wash clothes, run errands, whatever is needed.

I just putting out feelers right now, if anyone is interested either reply here or e-mail a vroc7907@yahoo.com

2 Replies

Jose Medina, February 18, 2020 at 2:00 pm

Brant. As part of the Ragbrai family ,I wish the best for you and your family. I hope some team helps you out. I will help spread the word. Our prayers to you and your wife and family. God Bless you !

Brant, February 18, 2020 at 4:23 pm

[quote quote=1315689]Brant. As part of the Ragbrai family ,I wish the best for you and your family. I hope some team helps you out. I will help spread the word. Our prayers to you and your wife and family. God Bless you ![/quote]

Thank you. :)

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI