Covid Concerns

With the number of Covid cases rising across the country. What are your plans in regards to mask wearing? I plan on wearing one on the bus from Clinton to Lemars and carrying one during the ride in cases I am in large crowds in the pass through towns. I have been fully vaccinated however I have known a couple of people that contracted it after they were vaccinated. They only had mild symptoms however I really don’t want to screw up this week of fun.

17 Replies

Robert, July 23, 2021 at 10:48 pm

We had a reservation at an AirBnB near Le Mars. When we arrived we found out that the host family is unvaccinated and does not wear masks. Even though we are vaccinated we did not feel comfortable staying in their house. Fortunately we were able to find a hotel room in Sioux City.

Ragbrai Nation, July 25, 2021 at 11:20 am

You may want to have your antennae up concerning your ride home from Clinton. Some bus/charter businesses are considering reverting back to 50% capacity. I don’t know how this will (if at all) affect their charter obligations/operations for Ragbrai’s end on Saturday.

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI