RAGBRAI XLIX registration is now open!

Custom Bike Clothing

Looking for recommendations on getting custom designed bike clothing for small qty orders. Was wondering what companies other teams have used and reviews.

Thanks!

11 Replies

Paul Martin, March 6, 2018 at 7:13 pm

Colorado-based Pactimo (pactimo.com) – products shipped directly from manufacturer in China or California-based Voler (voter.com) – products manufactured in USA. Both offer smaller batch size, custom cycling gear.

Angie Medeiros, March 7, 2018 at 8:15 am

Thank you, Paul!

HillsAngels1, March 7, 2018 at 9:06 am

champion systems works well with small min orders

https://www.champ-sys.com/custom/cycling

Marla Shifflett, March 7, 2018 at 3:50 pm

We used Ascend and they were absolutely wonderful! I think the minimum order was ten items, but it could be any assortment (different tops, shorts, capris, etc.). They knew up front we were just going to be a small order, but treated us as if we were very important to them. I requested sizing jerseys and they sent samples. Their designer did such an awesome job with my loose “idea” that we didn’t even have any suggestions for changes. When I contacted them, they called back right away. The ordering was super easy. We offered different qualities of jerseys at different prices, etc. They even handled the awkward situation of someones credit card being denied with grace and kindness. I especially like the zipper opening on the center pocket of the back of the jersey and the quality of the comfortable fabric. Sizes up to 6X. Club fits, athletic fits, etc. The colors are great. I would gladly send you pictures if you want to give me your email. We found them because we admired an Ascend jersey last year on RAGBRAI. We are Team Wishy Washy, so look for us on RAGBRAI!

Angie Medeiros, March 7, 2018 at 9:26 pm

Thanks!

Luv 2 Ski, March 8, 2018 at 11:34 am

I second Pactimo. Their jerseys and shorts/bibs are excellent.

Cory Rood, March 8, 2018 at 8:21 pm

i like Borah

Angie Medeiros, May 3, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Need feedback on Ascend Sportswear jersey sizing for the ladies! I got a fit kit but it did not have the women’s medium sport fit in it (asked for it, but didn’t get in the box). If you have one of these jerseys could you pull it out and measure the fit across the chest and area where it tapers in? Any other feedback on their jersey’s we’d appreciate. We are trying to decide between the women’s club and sport fit. Due to longer production times, I don’t think I can request another fit kit before I need to place our order. Thanks for the info!!

Angie Medeiros, May 3, 2018 at 10:19 pm

[quote quote=1282727]We used Ascend and they were absolutely wonderful! I think the minimum order was ten items, but it could be any assortment (different tops, shorts, capris, etc.). They knew up front we were just going to be a small order, but treated us as if we were very important to them. I requested sizing jerseys and they sent samples. Their designer did such an awesome job with my loose “idea” that we didn’t even have any suggestions for changes. When I contacted them, they called back right away. The ordering was super easy. We offered different qualities of jerseys at different prices, etc. They even handled the awkward situation of someones credit card being denied with grace and kindness. I especially like the zipper opening on the center pocket of the back of the jersey and the quality of the comfortable fabric. Sizes up to 6X. Club fits, athletic fits, etc. The colors are great. I would gladly send you pictures if you want to give me your email. We found them because we admired an Ascend jersey last year on RAGBRAI. We are Team Wishy Washy, so look for us on RAGBRAI![/quote]

Marla thanks for all you advice. Do you know Jean Kinyon?? She is my cousin-in-law and sent me a photo of her Wishy-Washy jersey. That was what made me request the size kit. Unfortunately, I’m not sure the kit really answered all our questions. You can email me at angiesue2@cox.net.

Angie Medeiros, May 3, 2018 at 10:21 pm

Marla, you can email me at angiesue2@cox.net. Would appreciate your pictures and feedback regarding Ascend.

Marla Shifflett, May 4, 2018 at 4:09 pm

Hi Angie! Yes, I know Jean well! Small world! I don’t think any of us ordered a medium in the women’s, so we won’t be able to measure that jersey for you. I wanted to chime in again and say, did you know not everyone has to order club fit or sport fit, you can offer both fits to everyone? Some of our ladies who are larger in the mid-section ordered the club fit and some who are smaller (or small in the waist area) ordered the sport fit. Someone just looking at the jerseys on somebody can’t tell a difference. I guess I’ll add to the conversation, too, by saying I wore my Ascend capris today for the first time on a ride. They were nothing short of amazing. I love them. Most comfortable and great chamois! One of the guys said the jersey was very cool (temperature wise). We got lots and lots of compliments.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI