RAGBRAI XLIX registration is now open!

custom team jerseys

hey riders,

sitting here in the cold of Chicago and am so ready to get to Iowa! to pass the time, I was thinking of creating a cycling jersey for my team. Can anyone help me? I’m not super artistic, but want to make it look as good as possible. It’s a small team, so I’m looking at creating 10-12 units. Thanks in advance and see you next summer!

Mike

22 Replies

Terry Baldwin, February 23, 2016 at 8:43 am

Hi Christian! I am the team captain for the Rebel Radio Ragbrai cycling team. I live in Golden and we’re looking for some custom jerseys. Small order of less than 10 but if you’re interested, please email be at tlbaldwin@hotmail.com

Thank you!

StripeyDog, February 23, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Mike, if you email me at stripeydogstudio@gmail.com I would be happy to discuss your jersey project. Anyone else interested in having any design work done, this is the best way to contact me. Once I have an idea what you are looking for in a design, I can give you an estimate for the time and cost.

Kevin Mickey, March 31, 2016 at 4:55 pm

These guys do low quantity runs too

http://www.jlvelo.com/newjlvelo/newjlvelo.html

Bonnie Fear, April 9, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Hi Christian from Fort Collins. I am looking for team jerseys to be designed for our group of 10+ riders for a bike ride in Iowa prior to RAGBRAI 2016. I live in Loveland. Email me at bjfear33@gmail.com

Thanks!

bjfear33@gmail.com

Van, April 11, 2016 at 2:51 pm

@Christian – You are close to me in Boulder, CO. I’d love to get more info from you regarding your custom gear. I’m looking to get 5-10 jerseys for our team. We have some design ideas but nothing locked down yet. Do you have a website or contact info where I can reach you?

Christian, April 11, 2016 at 3:14 pm

If you send me an email at christian.lorange@milovi.com I’d be happy to help send you some additional information regrading custom jerseys.

C

Houdini, April 26, 2016 at 11:29 am

I’ve managed apparel for Team Good Beer for seven years. We’ve used Mt. Borah, Primal, and Champ-Sys. Champ-sys hits the quality/price/service sweet spot for us. Might be someone else if we were bigger, smaller, or didn’t have our own artist. Not likely but could be.

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI