expo

see they have released the list of vendors, Scheels is on the list, was kind of hoping for REI or Campmore. Lots of Women’s clothing, well at least 3 specific ones anyway.

6 Replies

ak2outside, April 22, 2014 at 2:07 am

I was surprised at all the women’s clothing as well. Happily surprised! What, you boys don’t buy new jerseys? I think they make a jersey for every brand if beer imaginable, or maybe it is just Alaskan Brewing Co that does that? I was hoping Butt’r Chamois Cream rep would be there, but not this year.
This is my first bicycle event, so I was hoping to drop a couple hundred dollars on some fun stuff I can’t find at home. If I don’t spend it on the expo, I guess I’ll just have to buy more beer and sangria ingredients.

Michrider !!!, April 22, 2014 at 6:56 am

ak2outside: I guess I’ll just have to buy more beer and sangria ingredients.

AK2, I know about beer but what is “sangria”?????

jwsknk, April 22, 2014 at 7:56 am

ak2, plenty of options when it comes to spending your money, a lot of the towns will have their own shirts, the bike shops will be set up every night in the towns. (but the popular designs and sizes will sell out the first couple of days) It’s just the expo vendors that you will only see that day. And I am buying a new jersey this year, okay, so it’s a Skunk one, but it should instant classic. Mich, I think this “sangria” is some kind of fruity non-beer based drink, I know, right? not a Bud product :-). but sure it can be enjoyed on a Iowa kurb.

TJ Juskiewicz, April 22, 2014 at 9:15 am

There are way more to come! These are the early ones…

TJ Juskiewicz, April 22, 2014 at 9:15 am

There are way more to come! These are the early ones…

Sandaltan ., April 22, 2014 at 9:24 am

Happy to see Aerotech Designs at the Expo, I have four pair of their shorts and the Little Stoker has two pair. A good company.
The first Saturday and the Expo is my favorite day on RAGBRAI. (No hills or headwinds)

RIDE RIGHT

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLII – 2014’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015

RAGBRAI XLII – 2014