RAGBRAI XLIX registration is now open!

Extending an open invitation to anyone to join the Bent Riders Group

If you ride a Recumbent Bike or Trike or even if you don’t you are welcome to join the Bent Riders Group. There are no fees, We offer you nothing! Just a bunch of people who just want to ride, enjoy and establish new friendships with other people and have fun. At the the moment there are no group T shirts but that does not mean we can’t talk about that later. So bring your bring your Bike, Trike, Unicycle, Pogo Stick, and Sense of Humor and Come Join Us!

Jason

3 Replies

Jason Stoller, April 28, 2018 at 8:46 am

To join the Bent Riders go to clubs, teams, and charters heading on the right side of the page.

Next use the drop down box below it and scroll down to Bent Riders and Select it.

That is all there is to it.

Jason

Evan Guyer, April 28, 2018 at 11:15 pm

I’m just doing the last 2 days, as my first try at Ragbrai, it won’t let me join your group, but I’ll be there, coming from SoCal. Looking forward to meeting others! I’ll be the trike with a Hawkeye flag, and maybe an upside down California flag!

Jason Stoller, April 29, 2018 at 12:24 am

Evan that’s strange. Hang on I will send you an invite. You should be able to go to the drop down box and click on select then scroll down until you see bent riders then click or double click on that.

It might not let you join unless you have paid for your wrist bands. It will let me send an invite to an email address if you are not signed up yet. This is the first time I have started a group so I am still learning myself.

Jason

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI