Join Us in July - Register Today!

Forum Member Party (sans Hooligans)

I guess Wednesday is the shortest day – so we will be planning on meeting that evening somewhere.

Closer to the time I will collect cell phone numbers via PM if you want to join in – ALL welcome, even lurkers but not bandits.

nwiabiker – meet you at 1pm!!!
Sprocket – bring the wife
bigron – bring a map
ky – there will be kurbs – don’t worry
philo – are you gonna stand me up again?
hooligans – don’t call me, I’ll call you
tony – bring the rye
xoxoxoxoxoox

253 Replies

Michrider !!!, January 31, 2011 at 6:44 am

helenheart said: I guess Wednesday is the shortest day – so we will be planning on meeting that evening somewhere.

Closer to the time I will collect cell phone numbers via PM if you want to join in – ALL welcome, even lurkers but not bandits.

nwiabiker – meet you at 1pm!!!
Sprocket – bring the wife
bigron – bring a map
ky – there will be kurbs – don’t worry
philo – are you gonna stand me up again?
hooligans – don’t call me, I’ll call you
tony – bring the rye
xoxoxoxoxoox

Will there be Budweiser??????

#25771

Michrider !!!, January 31, 2011 at 7:28 am

HH, we could meet by the “big helicopter” at the top of the hill (that’s sarcasm)!!!

#25772

Davy Sprocket, January 31, 2011 at 7:42 am

helenheart said: I guess Wednesday is the shortest day – so we will be planning on meeting that evening somewhere.

Closer to the time I will collect cell phone numbers via PM if you want to join in – ALL welcome, even lurkers but not bandits.

nwiabiker – meet you at 1pm!!!

Sprocket – bring the wife

bigron – bring a map

ky – there will be kurbs – don’t worry

philo – are you gonna stand me up again?

hooligans – don’t call me, I’ll call you

tony – bring the rye

xoxoxoxoxoox

So why am I the only one that has to bring his wife?

#25773

helenheart, January 31, 2011 at 8:37 am

Davy Sprocket said:

So why am I the only one that has to bring his wife?

Cos she’s cuter than you!!!!!! xo

#25774

jwsknk, January 31, 2011 at 9:03 am

Davey, at least you were invited ;-(
meeting somewhere in Boone, last time wasn’t the campground on the south edge of town, DMACC?

#25775

helenheart, January 31, 2011 at 9:36 am

jwsknk said: Davey, at least you were invited ;-(meeting somewhere in Boone, last time wasn’t the campground on the south edge of town, DMACC?

That list was not conclusive!!! And how on earth would you PM me your cell phone number if you don’t have one, dear Skunk?? 

#25776

jwsknk, January 31, 2011 at 9:53 am

helenheart said:

jwsknk said: Davey, at least you were invited ;-(meeting somewhere in Boone, last time wasn’t the campground on the south edge of town, DMACC?

That list was not conclusive!!! And how on earth would you PM me your cell phone number if you don’t have one, dear Skunk?? 

oh, yeah, well maybe by July…. naw, won’t happen. but never say never again. But somehow you did keep finding me last year.

#25777

helenheart, January 31, 2011 at 10:26 am

jwsknk said:

But somehow you did keep finding me last year.

This year won’t be like that, as I’ll be with the Rag Truck and probably never camp anywhere close to you peeps/skunks

#25778

Michrider !!!, January 31, 2011 at 10:52 am

helenheart said:

jwsknk said:

But somehow you did keep finding me last year.

This year won’t be like that, as I’ll be with the Rag Truck and probably never camp anywhere close to you peeps/skunks

What about the “Helicopter”????

#25779

jwsknk, January 31, 2011 at 10:58 am

Michrider said:

helenheart said:

jwsknk said:

But somehow you did keep finding me last year.

This year won’t be like that, as I’ll be with the Rag Truck and probably never camp anywhere close to you peeps/skunks

What about the “Helicopter”????

the black helicoptes? we didn’t see the black helicopters.

#25780

pHIlo, January 31, 2011 at 12:20 pm

jwsknk said:

Michrider said:

helenheart said:

jwsknk said:

But somehow you did keep finding me last year.

This year won’t be like that, as I’ll be with the Rag Truck and probably never camp anywhere close to you peeps/skunks

What about the “Helicopter”????

the black helicoptes? we didn’t see the black helicopters.

That’s ’cause they’re black helis!  I saw them … I was wearing my ‘super-duper shades’ I bought from the back pages of SoF

#25781

pHIlo, January 31, 2011 at 12:33 pm

helenheart said: I guess Wednesday is the shortest day – so we will be planning on meeting that evening somewhere.

Closer to the time I will collect cell phone numbers via PM if you want to join in – ALL welcome, even lurkers but not bandits.

nwiabiker – meet you at 1pm!!!

Sprocket – bring the wife

bigron – bring a map

ky – there will be kurbs – don’t worry

philo – are you gonna stand me up again?

hooligans – don’t call me, I’ll call you

tony – bring the rye

xoxoxoxoxoox

Maybe … The Boone & Scenic Valley Railway will be close by … iron horses are hard for me to pass by!

#25782

Michrider !!!, January 31, 2011 at 12:53 pm

#25783

knotbury, January 31, 2011 at 1:50 pm

I have, by way of preparation, dusted of my ‘coozie’ which was presented to me with due ceremony upon my last visit to the impressive municipality of Boone in 2008. I am what you might call a regular at their beer garden.

I await your call Maam

#25784

jwsknk, January 31, 2011 at 1:56 pm

pHIlo said:

 

Maybe … The Boone & Scenic Valley Railway will be close by … iron horses are hard for me to pass by!

wonder if they will add extra runs out to the high bridge, weekdays at 1:30 is their usual. They have to at least pull the steamer out. Last one ever built.
the electric trolly will probably be running in town.

#25785

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 252 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters