Join Us in July - Register Today!

Forum Member Party (sans Hooligans)

I guess Wednesday is the shortest day – so we will be planning on meeting that evening somewhere.

Closer to the time I will collect cell phone numbers via PM if you want to join in – ALL welcome, even lurkers but not bandits.

nwiabiker – meet you at 1pm!!!
Sprocket – bring the wife
bigron – bring a map
ky – there will be kurbs – don’t worry
philo – are you gonna stand me up again?
hooligans – don’t call me, I’ll call you
tony – bring the rye
xoxoxoxoxoox

253 Replies

Bartaped, January 31, 2011 at 3:12 pm

Sounds like a good day to meet!!!!!!!!! All this talk of trains is giving me the shakes…………Trains……my other addiction!

jwsknk, January 31, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Bartaped said: Sounds like a good day to meet!!!!!!!!! All this talk of trains is giving me the shakes…………Trains……my other addiction!
only time I’ve had the shakes because of trains was because we were camped too close to the tracks. “these tracks? no trains never run on these track” sorry Mr. local, but they do, it’s about 4 in the morning, you must sleep through it.
Have you been on the B&SVRR?
http://www.scenic-valleyrr.com/

knotbury, January 31, 2011 at 3:58 pm

My coozie has the ‘Gigglin’ Goat ‘ adverised upon it. Is this an omen or have I just been drawn towards 628 Stort Street by the power of advertising?

“If your not gigglin when you leave you left too early” – was that Shaw or Wilde?

jwsknk, January 31, 2011 at 4:14 pm

knotbury said: My coozie has the ‘Gigglin’ Goat ‘ adverised upon it. Is this an omen or have I just been drawn towards 628 Stort Street by the power of advertising? “If your not gigglin when you leave you left too early” – was that Shaw or Wilde?

have heard some good things about the food, will know more in a couple of weeks.

Michrider !!!, January 31, 2011 at 4:49 pm

Who is “Sans Hooligans” and why can’t he or she come to the party???

helenheart, January 31, 2011 at 6:29 pm

jwsknk said:

knotbury said: My coozie has the ‘Gigglin’ Goat ‘ adverised upon it. Is this an omen or have I just been drawn towards 628 Stort Street by the power of advertising? “If your not gigglin when you leave you left too early” – was that Shaw or Wilde?

have heard some good things about the food, will know more in a couple of weeks.

Are you going Skunky – check it out for us? It’s a good a place as anywhere – ‘cept the hooligans now know where we are gonna be. Pretty smooth move, Knots!

Sandaltan ., January 31, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Michrider said:

helenheart said:

jwsknk said:

But somehow you did keep finding me last year.

This year won’t be like that, as I’ll be with the Rag Truck and probably never camp anywhere close to you peeps/skunks

What about the “Helicopter”????

You mean this one?

RIDE RIGHT and don’t bother the pilot

Amanda, January 31, 2011 at 8:06 pm

I guess I’ll be one of the lurkers. ;)

Davy Sprocket, January 31, 2011 at 8:15 pm

I thought a hooligan was someone that played soccer!  I am a gentleman and that is why I played rugby.  So what is a lurker?

Michrider !!!, January 31, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Amanda said: I guess I’ll be one of the lurkers. ;)

The Princess as a lurker?  I seriously doubt that!

nomormoto, January 31, 2011 at 9:03 pm

I will be a Lurker too

helenheart, January 31, 2011 at 9:40 pm

What’s all this talk about lurking? Are you all going to be watching us through the windows of the Giggling Goat? 

Davy Sprocket, January 31, 2011 at 9:51 pm

helenheart said: What’s all this talk about lurking? Are you all going to be watching us through the windows of the Giggling Goat? 

Watching a Giggling Goat through a window sounds extremely perverse.
I think I like it.  LOL.

jwsknk, February 1, 2011 at 7:53 am

helenheart said:

Are you going Skunky – check it out for us? It’s a good a place as anywhere – ‘cept the hooligans now know where we are gonna be. Pretty smooth move, Knots!

Gigglin’ Goat is catwering the dinner theater show I’m working on, they got the contract because the people who have been there to eat said they do a good job.

Fourfold, February 1, 2011 at 8:24 am

All welcome – even the Brits! Even Knotbury in his Union Jack undies. I wonder if he’ll bring his goat? Or is there a goat thread?????

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 252 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters