RAGBRAI XLIX registration is now open!

Full Route announcement

I am getting excited to see the full route announcement. It should be coming out soon shouldn’t it? On my Facebook memories I had posted three years ago that it was starting to be announced on March 6. Recently they have let the route out one day at a time. So I’m assuming next Sunday they’ll announce Sunday’s route and then Monday Monday’s route etc. Has anybody heard differently?

5 Replies

brewmeister.us, March 3, 2019 at 1:45 pm

I think I read somewhere that daily routes will be released starting on 3/17.

Could be wrong, but that sticks with me.

Uncle Kraig, March 3, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Sunday March 17th day one full route is announced, one a day each day thereafter for a week…..like they have done in recent years. I too am looking forward to seeing the exact route. Cant wait….

ESchiers, March 3, 2019 at 3:21 pm

On JustGoBike Podcast Episode 107 TJ stated the route report would start on March 17th. Seems too long to wait because I’m like little kid waiting for a birthday to arrive. ;-)

Amanda, March 3, 2019 at 5:20 pm

Thanks! I am like a little kid waiting for Christmas. I can’t wait!

KenH, March 7, 2019 at 8:10 am

And there is now an announcement on the main RAGBRAI web page to the effect that route details will be released starting on the 17th. Sounds like road construction plans are already affecting the route so there could be mileage changes. I had a horrible week last week with some kind of intestinal bug and then a bad slip and fall on some ice one of the days I tried to go to work in spite of the bug. And then we have been frozen in a another arctic blast the past few days. But I am feeling better now and the weather is supposed to turn to near average starting tomorrow and continuing for as long as Accuweather shows in their free long range forecast. It is even supposed to be 53 next Wednesday here in Chicagoland, time to dust off the folding commuter bike!! So things are looking up. We are getting a new puppy on Sunday, I’ve got new tubeless tires to put on the new RAGBRAI bike, and July will be here soon enough.

Life is good!

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI