PART OF THE USA TODAY NETWORK

Guess the Route Contest

Who won? How many towns did they get right?

4 Replies

T. Gap Woo, February 28, 2019 at 7:45 pm

I got all 8 right. Too bad they were towns used on several prior RAGBRAIs.

FWIW, I guessed three this year: Winterset; Fairfield and Keokuk. That and a buck-and-a-half will get me a cup of coffee (used to be a dime, before inflation doncha know).

See you along the I-O-Way in July.

reedkennethia, March 1, 2019 at 9:31 am

I guessed five correct (CB, Atlantic, Winterset, Fairfield, and Burlington) but I haven’t heard a thing.

genefruit, March 1, 2019 at 12:05 pm

I also guessed five (Atlantic, Winterset, Indianola, Fairfield, Keokuk) and have neither heard nor received a message. Fine print in the rules said one could request a list of winners via the mail on or after February 10th. Perhaps so many people entered and guessed five that it’s become an administrative nightmare to finalize the contest. Perhaps they forgot.

KenH, March 1, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Two, which may be a personal best for me. I would imagine that the winners will be announced but I don’t think RAGBRAI Central is nearly as excited about the contest as we great unwashed masses are so it usually takes far longer for the announcement to be made than we would anticipate. Don’t lose hope! I think that five is enough to win some years but if it is this year then obviously the winner will be drawn from a hat containing at least two names!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015

RAGBRAI XLII – 2014