RAGBRAI LI Day Passes are still available!

Ha, yes that's me!

Cool, go to the RAGBRAI home page and read the ‘Thoughts from Grampa RAGBRAI’ and yes in that picture of riders coming into Davenport that’s me top center in the striped tank top and leather brain bucket. That’s so long ago I forget how old I was.

7 Replies

Peggy Kerr, May 18, 2012 at 8:12 am

Just Krusin: Cool, go to the RAGBRAI home page and read the ‘Thoughts from Grampa RAGBRAI’ and yes in that picture of riders coming into Davenport that’s me top center in the striped tank top and leather brain bucket. That’s so long ago I forget how old I was.

That’s pretty cool.

Peggy Kerr, May 18, 2012 at 8:12 am

That’s pretty cool.

Sandaltan ., May 18, 2012 at 8:32 am

A good history lesson from Grandpa RAGBRAI. Hey JK, do you still have that leather hairnet?? Or did you donate it to a museum??

RIDE RIGHT

Tony, May 18, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I know he still might have the socks lol. Looking forward to seeing you and Carter on the ride.

Newbies note JK was one of 3 riders that went with Carter LeBeau on that first ride across Iowa. Carter brought them special socks to wear. Carter is the last rider that has road every day of every RAGBRAI!

Just Krusin, May 18, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Sandaltan, don’t think I have the leather helmet and after using that the next thing was the CCM hockey helmet and then the orginal 4 or 5 vent Bell Helmet. Sure am glad that helmet technology keeps advancing.

Tony, for some very very strange reason I still do have those original socks. Boy are they ugly. Carter bought 4 pairs of red striped and 4 pairs of green striped and we all got one of each. And Tony you sure have a good eye, you can see the sock(socks).

Just Krusin, May 18, 2012 at 4:37 pm

Tony, you sure have a good eye. I looked at the picture again and you can see the striped sock(socks).

tryan, May 18, 2012 at 7:05 pm

“Cooler-n than Hell”. Add it to the list….

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XL – 2012’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters