HAPPY PIE DAY

It’s pie day

5 Replies

igor, March 14, 2018 at 7:37 am

Happy Pie Day! The blueberry pie with ice cream I devoured in Charles City last year will never be forgotten by me. Phenomenal!

This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  igor.

T. Gap Woo, March 14, 2018 at 10:12 am

Happy Pi(e) Day to all!

It’s hard to beat a slice of pie baked by the Amish ladies who set up shop next to the hit-and-miss churned ice cream machines and put a huge dollop of ice cream on top of the pie. Truly a heavenly experience!

Mrs Woo is baking pies today — two of my favorites: apple and strawberry rhubarb. Actually, I never met a pie I didn’t like.

What’s your favorite pie, brethren and sistern Ragbrai’ers? Let the great debate begin!

See you along the I-O-Way in July.

igor, March 14, 2018 at 11:14 am

Happy Pi(e) Day to all!

It’s hard to beat a slice of pie baked by the Amish ladies who set up shop next to the hit-and-miss churned ice cream machines and put a huge dollop of ice cream on top of the pie. Truly a heavenly experience!

Mrs Woo is baking pies today — two of my favorites: apple and strawberry rhubarb. Actually, I never met a pie I didn’t like.

What’s your favorite pie, brethren and sistern Ragbrai’ers? Let the great debate begin!

See you along the I-O-Way in July.

My favorite pies in order, pizza, pecan, blueberry, blackberry, cherry and then all the rest.

This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  igor.

Gene, March 14, 2018 at 1:23 pm

I believe you have the wrong “pie” day. It is national “Pi” day as in “pi r squared”, a math term we learned in school.

just randy, March 14, 2018 at 3:08 pm

No matter how you spell it,
our square pie is
too delicious
to pass up on
two slices !

Not Greek to most RAGBRAI riders. . . . .

This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  just randy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015