Have bus, need riders!

Teams have riders but few have a bus. We have a great bus but few riders! Due to changinging/waning interests, kids going to college, career changes, etc. our rider #s will be down this year. We’re a fun group ages 30’s+ that park at private homes. The bus sleeps 6 in air-conditioned comfort and the rest camp in our hosts yards. Bus has toilet, shower, microwave, sound system, etc. We leave from and return to the Des Moines area. ONE fee (TBD) covers everything including a light breakfast, munchies at night, ALL and any beverages of your choice, (adult and soft), fuel, etc. ( bigger breakfast and all other meals are on you. I’m a driver…not a cook! :) ) We’re looking for 10-12 responsible, REGISTERED, M or F, serious (but not too serious) or casual, FUN riders. Contact me at 515-729-8849 or ankenyjudges@gmail.com if interested.

5 Replies

Carl Anderson, January 16, 2017 at 1:38 pm

I am interested as my family will not be joining me this year. They are traveling abroad this year. Let me know the fee. I live in north central Iowa, near Mason City way. contact me at weareshycouple@gmail.com

bamajason, January 18, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Email sent!

Wendy Albrecht, January 18, 2017 at 11:36 pm

We may be interested. We’re from Des Moines. Our ridership waxes and wanes, but our team has never been more than 5 riders. My husband and I have only ridden a few days at a time. This will be our 3rd ride. Please let us know about fees and I will bring it up to him. Thanks!

Wendy

Gina Kuebler, January 24, 2017 at 9:02 pm

Email sent thank you!

Kent Clow, January 26, 2017 at 10:56 am

my wife and I rode for the first time last year. We have a group of friends all out of Charlotte, NC that are looking for a different/new group from who we rode with last year. There are 4-6 of us, depending on who’s actually coming. So the two questions are, would you have room for all of us, and what are the costs?
Thanks, Kent

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI