PART OF THE USA TODAY NETWORK

hear's the game plan on the ride. whats your's

leave by 6 every morning with a v-8. the first town i come to get a gator aid, then at noon it’s beer time. have 3 beers at every town stop. and the last town stop have 4 then ride tha last miles to camp.

then when i get there go get a shower and find the party. aet just 1 meal a day. mainly eat fruit and turkey or a hamburger. but only 1 full coarse meal a day. but i will try to eat clean. no garbage food. hey ya’ll there might be mary jane there ha ha!!

63 Replies

“Bicycle Bill”, March 29, 2016 at 7:31 pm

“leave by 6 every morning with a v-8”.
—————————————
I guess that means he’s going to try to drive the route instead of ride it?  Now, THAT’S one of the first things he’s said that I am willing to believe.

My plan is to stay the hell out of your drunken-ass way.  I figure I’ll end up going by you while you’re either passed out, bonked out, or puking your guts out on the side of the road by three o’clock anyway.

-“BB”-

Sexton, March 29, 2016 at 7:47 pm

Does anyone know if Charlie Darwin is registered this year?

Anonymous, March 29, 2016 at 8:11 pm

no ding bats , i will ride my bike. i just rode 3o miles today!!

Oma-wegian, March 29, 2016 at 8:15 pm

After observing all FSU’s numerous posts I think I have finally figure it out. He spends winter in Georgia (his mom has custody then) and summers in South Dakota (his dad has custody then). He actually does ride his bike a lot (because he isn’t old enough for a drivers license yet). Junior high kids love to prank every one. He comes across as having very little knowledge (because few teenagers have any wisdom). In five years he will marvel at how wise we all have become.
He really doesn’t know if he will be on RAGBRAI because his dad probably has to work that week plus without a charter how will he get enough power to run his video games for a week.
If he does come along look for the kid with the zits and the random with dad.

Amanda, March 29, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Well guys, you have to admit the youngster has given life to the forum. We haven’t had a lively debate since “he who shall not be named” was here. We haven’t even discussed the helmet versus no helmet topic!

BIANCHI-BRETT, March 29, 2016 at 10:55 pm

Never have a game plan. Every year is different and great!

Bentongoing, March 30, 2016 at 7:09 am

At least Donald Trump loves him! And we ALL know why!

ppayne1959, March 30, 2016 at 8:55 am

I luuuuvvv the poorly educated!

reedkennethia, March 30, 2016 at 10:20 am

HERE’s my plan: Drink, ride, eat, drink, ride, eat, ride, drink, and ride. A lot of that is interchangable. BTW: If you intend to leave by six every morning, then the rest of us will leave by 7. Hopefully we won’t find you passed out on the other side of Farm Boys.

Anonymous, March 30, 2016 at 3:28 pm

for those who don’t know this, i have no mother or father. they both died on me when i was 14, six months aprt. so dont go saying sh-t on here about somthing ya’ll don’t know anything about.

Anonymous, March 30, 2016 at 3:35 pm

another thing i would like to point out is that i am a Vetran . and no i am not a teenager. i wish i could go back, but can’t i am an avid cyclist and weight lifter. been doing it for years.

now how many of you have served our country. i also save lives by donating plasma. now how many good deeds do ya’ll do. so ya’ll get out of here with that dumb sh-t.

Michrider !!!, March 30, 2016 at 6:23 pm

: another thing i would like to point out is that i am a Vetran . and no i am not a teenager. i wish i could go back, but can’t i am an avid cyclist and weight lifter. been doing it for years.
now how many of you have served our country. i also save lives by donating plasma. now how many good deeds do ya’ll do. so ya’ll get out of here with that dumb sh-t.

“vetran”, what the hell is that? Did you mean veteran? BTW, I rode 100 miles today, climbed a tree to save a kitten and helped an old woman cross the street, been doing it for years!!! RAGBRAI don’t care!!!!

Deb Wallenburg, March 30, 2016 at 6:33 pm

lol, I love it Michrider!!!

BIANCHI-BRETT, March 30, 2016 at 7:34 pm

I didn’t know that FMC had children with his cousin but I am proved wrong right here on “Dis har” forum. Geez Looweez!

Sandaltan ., March 30, 2016 at 9:05 pm

Mich….I bet you had one hand on the old ladies butt as you helped her across the street….as for the kitten, you were probably up there peeking into the old ladies window….by-the-way, how do you teach a cat to climb a tree or did you train Lucy Lu to tree that cat??

RIDE RIGHT

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015

RAGBRAI XLII – 2014