RAGBRAI LI Route Announced on Jan. 27!

hear's the game plan on the ride. whats your's

leave by 6 every morning with a v-8. the first town i come to get a gator aid, then at noon it’s beer time. have 3 beers at every town stop. and the last town stop have 4 then ride tha last miles to camp.

then when i get there go get a shower and find the party. aet just 1 meal a day. mainly eat fruit and turkey or a hamburger. but only 1 full coarse meal a day. but i will try to eat clean. no garbage food. hey ya’ll there might be mary jane there ha ha!!

63 Replies

Michrider !!!, April 1, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Why do the Trolls always resort to picking on Beebs????

ppayne1959, April 1, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Hey FSU

Don’t take offense, I think BB meant that as a compliment. Imbred is shorthand for impressed by reading enlightening dialogue.

Cheers

Sandaltan ., April 1, 2016 at 4:36 pm

1959 was a very good year, Skunky has a great memory and the very worst service station toilet I have ever seen was in Mouthcard, Kentucky. If you ever get to Pike County, Kentucky be sure to do your business in maybe Toonervile, don’t wait until you get to Mouthcard.

RIDE RIGHT

“Bicycle Bill”, April 1, 2016 at 7:08 pm

hey bb i am not an imbred . but here is what you are bb a turd floating in the water in a rinky dink service station toilet!! ha ha!!

I apologize for suggesting that you were “imbred”.  Your mother apparently had better standards than you, and your sister can probably run faster.
I notice also that you did not dispute the rest of the description.

-“BB”-

Cameron Cranston, April 3, 2016 at 12:17 am

Since I’m a “vetran” too I’m gonna take a stab at it. Special scout sniper delta airborne PJ beret. Am I close?

Viewing 5 replies - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI