Join Us in July - Register Today!

HH Hooligan Happening

I know it buried somewhere in the RAGBRAI thread, but it’s 2 and 2 away, (2 months 2 days I think). Boone at the Gigglin’ Goat or someplace in Toona?

27 Replies

Michrider !!!, July 31, 2011 at 8:54 am

Papa T said: Well, did it happen????

359 daysDIMICNW?

Hundreds of orange shirts in the Altoona beer garden, LMAO!!!!!

 

#24753

pHIlo, July 31, 2011 at 12:05 pm

It happened early & late … I think most were tired & hot, as I was!

#24754

Michrider !!!, July 31, 2011 at 4:08 pm

I thought the Hooligan party was Tues in Boone at the Giggling Goat.

 

#24755

getbent, July 31, 2011 at 4:50 pm

I met Helen AND, a mere 65 minutes later, she and I were naked. 

#24756

“Bicycle Bill”, July 31, 2011 at 7:09 pm

getbent said: I met Helen AND, a mere 65 minutes later, she and I were naked. 

…..in separate shower rooms, right?

-“BB”-

#24757

ts, August 1, 2011 at 12:17 am

I was at the Giggling Goat early Tuesday afternoon.  Didn’t see anyone I recognized, but the air conditioning was great, as were the burgers.  One of my favorite places this year.  I stopped by the Fireside in Altoona a little before 5 but didn’t stay.  It was way crowded and the AC was imperceptible.  Sorry I missed everyone, but I hope you had a great time.

#24758

october1165, August 1, 2011 at 12:23 am

Michrider said: I thought the Hooligan party was Tues in Boone at the Giggling Goat.  

I was at the Giggling Goat, and wore Orange!!LOL!! Wrong Night! Thanks Michrider and HelenHeart, you BOTH are wonderful people> I just wish I could of spent more time with you both, but being a first time Ragbraier, IT kick my as*! I will do 40, next year!!!

#24759

KittySlayer, August 1, 2011 at 7:17 am

ts said: I was at the Giggling Goat early Tuesday afternoon.  Didn’t see anyone I recognized… Sorry I missed everyone, but I hope you had a great time.

Cruised through the GG mid afternoon Tuesday also but left shortly after arrival as the bar service was moving a little slow and I did not see anyone I recognized. Besides I really, really needed a shower after the century, perhaps that is why I did not get served. Disappointed I did not meet many of you fun forum folks but still had a great week with the other 10,000 riders.

#24760

getbent, August 1, 2011 at 12:35 pm

“Bicycle Bill” said:

getbent said: I met Helen AND, a mere 65 minutes later, she and I were naked. 

…..in separate shower rooms, right?

-“BB”-
Nope!

#24761

knotbury, August 4, 2011 at 3:01 pm

Fourfold and I hit the gigglin goat around 9 pm which was way too late. We hit the beer garden in Altoona earlier and in orange but as orange was in season this year we failed to connect with forum members. However in Oxford we managed to meet up with Helen and Lowrider in a bar…….such is Ragbrai!! 

#24762

Michrider !!!, August 4, 2011 at 3:09 pm

knotbury said: Fourfold and I hit the gigglin goat around 9 pm which was way too late. We hit the beer garden in Altoona earlier and in orange but as orange was in season this year we failed to connect with forum members. However in Oxford we managed to meet up with Helen and Lowrider in a bar…….such is Ragbrai!! 

The Altoona beer garden was filled with orange shirts! Must have been hundreds of them!  They were the Altoona volunteers wearing orange!!!!!!

#24763

jwsknk, August 10, 2011 at 9:27 am

so now next year it will be the HHH (HelenHart Honorary) Hooligan Happening. A proper high tea no doubt.

#24764

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters