Hmm, should I fly to Sioux Falls or Omaha?

Don’t like the longer shuttle ride from Omaha. But there might not be charter shuttle if City of Le Mar won’t run one from FSD.

4 Replies

Ken Koprowski, January 26, 2020 at 1:02 pm

where are you coming from ? Are you flying with your bike? I sold my bike box when I moved to LA- looking at shipping it once the website is up- i am trying to figure out the same thing-
Fly into the west
-American is the only airline into Sioux City
– Omaha , then charter up to start town
East
it looks like- fly out of Cedar Rapids or Des Monies
– but these are good issues to have

reddog1, January 27, 2020 at 2:31 pm

Omaha
You can easily get a ride to the start and from the end back to Omaha. Not too sure about Sioux Falls turn around. Only a couple of hours. Also if you are going with a charter or a team you may be able to get a ride from Sioux City or from one of them.

Niles, January 27, 2020 at 4:15 pm

Omaha is easy to plan definitely. But I had fond memory of 2017 shuttle ride set by Orange City. The shorter ride in a pickup and nice talk along the way with the driver. The gentleman is proud of his town and crops, chicken, pigs and the college.

Just wish to be lucky to have that kind of ride again.

Kelli Libby, February 23, 2020 at 9:30 am

Niles
Lost and Found Adventures offers a charter bus from Council Bluffs IA. Many of our riders fly into Omaha. We have a block of room at a discounted rate at a Hotel in Council Bluffs, the Hotel picks up our riders and brings them to the Hotel and on Saturday morning July 18 my truck driver will arrive and pack your bike for the ride to Le Mars, a charter bus will arrive to take you and your luggage to Le Mars.
After the ride a charter bus with air conditioning and soft seats, picks you up and brings you back to the same Hotel, and the next day the Hotel will drop you off at the airport to catch your flight home.
Check us out!
http://lfadventures.com
PS All of our staff have ridden RAGBRAI and can help with any concerns. Give us a call with any questions we have a live person to answer questions. Happy RAGBRAI!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015