Join Us in July - Register Today!

How to Post to Forum

Hey all – I’ve got quite a few requests for instructions on how to post to the forums. So I thought I would post it here in case it can help someone.

To post to the forum you’ll need to log in to your RAGBRAI.com account. To do this, please navigate to RAGBRAI.com/my-account.

So you log in, and head here to RAGBRAI.com/forums. Then you’ll want to click on the Category you want to post in – look on the right hand side of the page under the Charter Services picture. I’m guessing you’ll want RAGBRAI L – 2023. Then it will take you to a new page. Scroll to the bottom of THAT page and you’ll see a text box where you can create your post. Don’t worry this post will also show up on the main Forums home page as well as in the category.

If you’re creating a new account and it will not let you activate it/won’t send the activation email – send me an email andrea@RAGBRAI.com and I will be happy to get you set up.

If you see spam – please send me a note and I will delete.

All that being said, please let me know if you have questions about any of the above 😊

Thank you,
AP

This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Andrea Parrott.

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Andrea Parrott.

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Andrea Parrott.

This topic was modified 10 months ago by Andrea Parrott.

This topic was modified 10 months ago by Andrea Parrott.

70 Replies

halimaaden691, December 7, 2022 at 11:58 pm

good

halimaaden691, December 7, 2022 at 11:59 pm

It would be nice when displaying a category if its title were shown. Unfortunately I do not know any way to search the forums specifically

HelenP, January 17, 2023 at 9:59 pm

How do I log off of my RAGBAI account (the one for posting in the forum, etc.)?
(I’ve logged on and off my Enmotive account OK, but)
the usual login and logout choices at the top are no longer there.
I could only login because a button appeared when I registered.

HelenP, January 17, 2023 at 10:04 pm

Hmm, clicking my own name from the above post gets me into the account, where I can log off, but that’s a clunky workaround.

PhilT, February 8, 2023 at 8:26 am

Andrea, thanks for your help. May I also add…..when searching for a certain topic, I myself, look at the previous post “titles”. I have found that there is close to 100 pages of past titles in the main forum. I may look for a while and leave and come back only to have to file through the same pages again. Can there be a way to pick a page and start where one left off? Talk to the IT writer and see if that can be added too.
Thanks,
PT

PhilT, February 8, 2023 at 8:38 am

edit update…….almost 600 pages in the main forum.

mcpartla, March 28, 2023 at 9:01 am

I ‘d like to start a post for “Things Not to Miss in Each Pass Thru Town on the route. For example,
Sioux City … Sgt. Floyd Monument, Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center, Lewis & Clark State Park.

Kevin Pollmann, March 30, 2023 at 8:13 am

Andrea, when will info regarding overnight hosts be announced? I’d like to stay with hosts at their homes in 2-3 towns. Thanks.

mcpartla, April 2, 2023 at 10:55 am

Your directions are unclear to me. I’m already registered and cannot sign in and you say to “Sign in and go to the forum”. You have the “EnMotive” that appears in the upper right corner and there is no where to sign in normally. Nothing but more confusion.

currieg2, April 25, 2023 at 1:30 pm

Loved Uncle Kraigs suggestion of adding “Looking for Rides/Rides Available” category to which you replied you loved the idea and would add it, just can’t find it. Hint please

sjlannoo, May 7, 2023 at 12:16 pm

Fred: I’ll be selling my ticket when it’s available. It looks like I have to wait until June 1 to do an official transfer; do I have that right? I bought it the day the route became public. Let me know if this is what you’re after.

rharmon80, June 1, 2023 at 8:33 pm

Thank you!

Joe Sturd, June 7, 2023 at 9:47 am

How do I delete item on forum?

Item to delete:
Week long pass available with Men’s large sleeve jersey 2023 $225
Joe Sturd

I have tried deleting from my account to no avail.

Mike Cordes, June 13, 2023 at 10:31 am

Apologies for this reply, but how do I do a simple search of the forum posts? I’ve got a teammate who is looking for a ride from/to Des Moines, and there isn’t a specific topic for those types of posts. Note that there was a grouping for them for last year’s ride. Any new post is almost immediately buried by people trying to sell their registration credentials.

Aleta Maxwell, June 15, 2023 at 12:04 pm

Will you also please include instructions on how to REMOVE a posting that has been resolved? This will help to curb the ongoing inquiries. Thank you.

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters