How to transfer a registration

I bought a weeklong wristband and a vehicle pass from individuals. How do I officially transfer them to my name?
I can’t seem to find the option.

5 Replies

Juerg Tschirren, July 17, 2018 at 12:31 pm

See item 6 on https://ragbrai.com/about/faqs/

Harry A., July 17, 2018 at 4:27 pm

I did see it. That’s how I knew it needs to be transferred. But it doesn’t say where to go to do it.
“A resold credential will not be valid unless it is officially transferred in the RAGBRAI office to the new owner before the event begins. This procedure not only transfers the wristband, but also the liability associated with it. The new owner will transfer the wristbands to their name with our online transfer form and waiver before the ride. If we do not receive this transfer document and waiver, the wristband and the liability for it will remain in the original purchaser’s name. Minors will still need to send us the 2-page signed minor waiver. We will also have the transfer application and waiver at the registration table at the expo for you to fill out and turn in before the ride.”

RDaryl Daryl, July 17, 2018 at 10:59 pm

To complete the process, take the transfer form to the Registration Tent at the expo in Downtown Onawa on Saturday

Lee Fillian, July 18, 2018 at 12:36 pm

[quote quote=1292459]To complete the process, take the transfer form to the Registration Tent at the expo in Downtown Onawa on Saturday[/quote]

In the past I have only done it electronically using the link provided in this thread by hnschipper.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI