RAGBRAI LI Route Announced on Jan. 27!

I dragged my feet

On registering for a charter. Was planning to go out there to do this solo, which is why I was hoping to get on a full service charter. But..life happens.

Anyone have any recommendations since the majority seem to be sold out? I sent OOS an email since I didn’t see on their website if they were in fact sold out, but I’m assuming they are.
Or maybe a better way to phrase this, to save you guys from looking at each one….is there any charters to avoid b/c of past history, poor service, etc?

3 Replies

Jim Kuhn, May 1, 2022 at 6:22 am

I highly recommend OOS. They seem to always have room for one more. I have used then 15 years.

Wendy Fedler, May 1, 2022 at 10:53 am

Not sure if this is what you’re looking for or not, but throwing it out there…

Team Kamikaze is a “party pace” team based out of the Des Moines area. We have a team bus with some spots available.

Important to know: we usually don’t ride the last day. We may do half of it this year before “bar crawling” back to Des Moines on Saturday.

We charge $55/day or $330 for the week. This includes hauling your stuff every day, beer/water/ice in mid-towns and overnights, and logistics with overnight hosts (camping in yards).

Email teamkamikazeiowa@gmail.com if you’re interested or have questions!

IndigoInkTaco, May 2, 2022 at 4:43 pm

Thanks Jim/Wendy! I heard back from OOS and they still had room so I jumped on that. Seems like everything was going quick and didn’t want to waste any more time :) I’m sure I’ll see you and the kamikaze crew out there at some point and will be sure to say in anticipation of one of the following years :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters