Join Us in July - Register Today!

Is there anyone driving from/through Boise, ID?

Hey, fellow party people! I’m curious if anyone is driving from or through Boise this year. Our bikes (and possibly our gear) may need a ride to Iowa! We have 2 kids that we bring with us and it makes traveling much harder (and basically gives us way less space). We aren’t 100% how we are even getting there yet; we may be driving or taking the train. Please let me know if you can help! It’s hard to entrust someone else with something as precious as our bikes, but if you can help it would be appreciated.

5 Replies

Bryan Mann, April 2, 2019 at 12:11 am

Hi Candace,

My wife and I are driving over from Boise, pending the lottery. We’ll have a truck and should have some extra room for the bikes under a truck topper and gear on top of the topper. We will be staying a few days in Iowa after the ride, so hopefully it’s okay for a slight delay on our return. Let me know and we can discuss further details.

Candice Lynes, April 2, 2019 at 11:44 pm

Bryan that sounds like it could be amazing! I’ll send you a private message.

Vicque Ebentheuer, April 3, 2019 at 8:58 pm

Hi Candice,
I ride with Community Bicycle Rides. We have a group of 19 folks going. Everyone is flying but one lady driving our bike trailer to Iowa by herself. She’d love company! And you could probably go for free. :)

Vicque

Vicque Ebentheuer, April 3, 2019 at 9:07 pm

Sorry! I missed that you were just looking for space for bikes. LOL Please disregard.

Candice Lynes, May 5, 2019 at 4:25 pm

Now that wrist bands are officially posted, I want to bump this back up to the top! We are still looking for a ride for our bikes (and our bikes only…gear is a plus but not essential) to get to Iowa! If you can help we’d be so grateful and can compensate you based on what everyone thinks is fair. Thanks!

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters