Join Us in July - Register Today!

is this real?

someone else took this picture and told me those butts weren’t real.  what do you think?  Anyone see this team?

ok how come i can’t load the picture?

9 Replies

csommerlot, September 12, 2011 at 6:52 pm

knees36, September 12, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Originally,  I started doing RAG during my employment years and it was such a nice escape with only one objective (responsibility) each day…to get to the next town and enjoy myself in the process.  Later on, during my retirement years, my reasons for RAG changed a bit…sometimes to recapture the feelings of previous rides, to go through parts of the state that  I hadn’t ridden in yet, but always to have that one pleasant objective…to get to the next town and enjoy myself in the process.  Cheers always. 

AnnG, September 13, 2011 at 3:37 pm

Csummerlot, I saw the 2 riders that you were talking about.  Up close you could tell that it was flesh-colored pads that were added to the back of their bike shorts, making it look like they had very large bare butts. 

csommerlot, September 13, 2011 at 5:09 pm

i still can’t figure out how to upload the picture.  it was a 7 person team on this picture.  i’ve seen pictures of the 2 women and that isn’t it.

csommerlot, September 13, 2011 at 5:26 pm

knees36, September 13, 2011 at 7:31 pm

csommerlot said: someone else took this picture and told me those butts weren’t real.  what do you think?  Anyone see this team?   ok how come i can’t load the picture?

CS…I’ve seen these big guys on a number of RAG’s over the years.  They’re falseee’s and strictly for a “rise”  I can assure you.  But they’re fun to look at too, and a conversation piece on the ride.  Enjoy it for what it is.  Cheers. 

Michrider !!!, September 14, 2011 at 4:18 pm

They’re not real??????

SFC JKL 2, September 14, 2011 at 9:12 pm

Unrelated:  Several years ago we were riding along and came acreoss a “Team Moon Me”.  My friend got in front of them, stood up and dropped his pants.  He proceeded to ride for about a mile with his shorts around his knees.  Almost made me puke I was laughing so hard.

cofb, September 15, 2011 at 8:22 am

http://youtu.be/YYk8gYxnt2A

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XL – 2012’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters