RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party set for Friday, January 28! Get your tickets

Lance Armstrong Riding

Hi! According to Lance’s twitter account he is riding in RAGBRAI this year. Does anyone know what days he will be there yet? In the past he has shown up at the Expo the night before the start and then done a couple of days. Was wondering what his plan was for this year.

20 Replies

Sandaltan ., August 4, 2016 at 5:32 pm

MR, Lance and I have been close for years and he speaks highly of you and in fact refers to you as almost a “brother by another mother” or words to that effect.

RIDE RIGHT

Michrider !!!, August 4, 2016 at 5:44 pm

ST, love the shirt! Do I have to travel to some far away shore to find one of those?

Sandaltan ., August 4, 2016 at 7:18 pm

MR, that is my RAGBRAI “evening attire”, 100% silk, purchased in an exclusive Florida Goodwill Shoppe just north of Mr. Trump’s estate. Unfortunately it finally succumbed to the ravages of our washing machine a couple years ago, should have hand-washed it. I cried. I am still looking for a replacement with equal pzazz and costing less that five bucks.

RIDE RIGHT

igor, August 5, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Lance has a weekly podcast called The Forward Podcast with Lance Armstrong. On the latest episode Lance interviews RAGBRAI’s own TJ. It’s about an hour of RAGBRAI talk. Anyway it might be an interesting listen for some people here.

Sandaltan ., August 5, 2016 at 10:41 pm

Thanks Igor, you are a good scout!
http://theforwardpodcast.libsyn.com/

RIDE RIGHT

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI