RAGBRAI LI Day Passes are still available!

Latest on TJ

“Dear Friends –
It has been a great 17-year ride here in Iowa! I want to thank you for the great times and lifetime friendships that we have made here in the Midwest. It is now time for that next chapter… We will be heading to Tucson, Arizona at the end of the summer for new adventures.
I am excited about the opportunity to help with El Tour de Tucson. El Tour is one of the country’s top cycling events and part of the culture of cycling in Arizona. Perhaps what appeals to me the most about El Tour is that since 1983 their events have raised over $100 million for local and international charitable organizations. I look forward to working on these great events.
I will be back in Iowa next summer to ride with you across the state on Iowa’s Ride from Dubuque to Rock Rapids on July 18-24, 2021. This semi-supported ride will be FREE for everyone that was originally registered to ride on Iowa’s Ride this summer. The purpose of the journey is simple: support Iowa’s small towns and their businesses, which we could not do this summer due to COVID-19.
If you make it down to Tucson, give me a shout, I’d love to hear from you.
Wish us luck on our new adventures!
TJ Juskiewicz”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters