RAGBRAI LI Route Announced on Jan. 27!

Looking for a ride from Davenport to Omaha or Council Bluffs.

I’m looking for a ride home for me, my road bike, and my gear from Davenport to Omaha or Council Bluffs, (really anything on the west side of Iowa would be great).  I’m a 22yr old male and I’d be willing to pay some money.

7 Replies

NolanFinn, May 10, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Hey Dude,

My team, Da Fellowship of the Bling, chartered a bus and we have some open seats.  You can see the details here.  We would most likely leave from somewhere in downtown Moline on Saturday morning, which is just across the river from Davenport.  We will also have a gear truck which is included in the price.

jsvagera, May 16, 2011 at 1:37 pm

That sounds good, but I’m trying to get back to Omaha, or Council Bluffs… looks like this one is going to Quad Cities.

NolanFinn, May 16, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Ah, I see where I got confused.  For posterity – our bus is taking people to the starting point from the Quad Cities for the start of RAGBRAI.  Good luck in your quest.

CurtB, July 6, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Do you have room for two on the bus back to Glenwood? Myself and another guy need a lift back to the start.

Igor, July 6, 2011 at 5:55 pm

Curt B:  I’m in sorta the same boat.  I need to be back in Omaha to catch a flight, probably NLT 0430 on Sunday.  Interested in sharing the car rental?

MARKBATEMAN, July 18, 2011 at 7:44 pm

CurtB, Igor,

I am also in need of a ride from Davenport back to Omaha (or Glenwood).

I’m willing to split the cost.  Please contact me at mark.bateman@mutualofomaha.com if interested.

kgentilucc, July 21, 2011 at 9:24 am

I also need a ride to the airport Omaha by 6pm Sunday. Are you guys renting a car? I could help out. I have shipped my bike so it will just be me. KGentilucc@gmail.com

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XXXIX – 2011’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters