RAGBRAI LI Day Passes are still available!

Looking for an Omaha, NE Team

I have lost my support driver from the last 4 years and am in a lurch. I am looking for a Team or just a group of people that will be doing RAGBRAI 2012. I am more than happy to share expenses, driving or whatever else is required. I live in West Omaha and am willing to drive to a meeting point so the team does not have to go out of their way. Ialso have a son that lives in Sioux Center and a spot in Marshalltown where we would have access to warm showers etc… What I am looking for is a team bus that will transport, tent , sleeping bag, luggage etc from one town to the next and of course a trip back to a designated drop off point. Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully offer some suggestions.

2 Replies

champgabe, January 30, 2012 at 5:53 pm

I am also from Omaha and lost my support (brother’s bike stolen) and in laws not willing to drive across IA for me.  I am pretty seff sufficient, but am needing help getting a ride to the start and back from the finish.  Any ideas would be helpful.
Thank you

Richie Rich, January 30, 2012 at 9:18 pm

We Have a group that leaves from Omaha. We pull a camper every year. Two of our riders come from Chicago and Dubuque, so there is room in the extended cab of the truck and plenty of room to haul extra gear. We could accommodate you with the use of a shower and a power cord run to your tent for a fan. The down side is that you would have to set up a tent near the RV park with several generators running…
Just some possible options for you.
Richie Rich

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters