Looking for Photographer that was taking pics between Winterset and Indy

I was on my bike with both of my kids on a red trailer (weehoo) behind me the day from Winterset to Indianola. Around Cumming there was a guy on the north side of the road in a Black and Blue patterned (or plaid) shirt. He had a long white professional lens on his camera. Look way bigger than a hobby camera. He had black and grey hair, and maybe a goatee. I saw him take a few pics of me and my kids. I’d love to find out who he works for, and buy a copy of the pictures. I contacted a couple Register Photographers, and CR Gazette Photographers, and it was not them. Anyone know who that could have been? Please let me know. Thank you.
Patrick

4 Replies

Brian Wallenburg, July 29, 2019 at 9:31 pm

Not 100% sure it was him, but he takes photos every year.

Patrick Rupe, July 29, 2019 at 9:44 pm

Thank you Brian. I will look at his site later. We didn’t sign up for any, and didn’t have a number. It didn’t look like him… But maybe it was one of his people. If anyone else knows please keep this open. I will let you know if he is found. Thanks again Brian.

Lee Fillian, July 31, 2019 at 8:06 am

One of the Steve Pope photographers told me they were only taking pictures on Sunday and Monday.
They do take pictures of riders without numbers so if you want to double check you can look at the pictures in another week or so when they’re posted.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015