Looking for Ride – Southern Ontario

Hey, folks. Thought I’d take a chance and see if anyone from the Greater Toronto Area would have room for a passenger, bike and gear to the Ragbrai 2018 start town (Onawa). I’d be more than happy to chip in for gas and share driving duties, if necessary. I’ve got a ride home, so just a one-way journey. Cheers!

4 Replies

Vlad Yu, January 29, 2018 at 10:43 am

Hi Jason,
I’m in Toronto and in the same boat as you are.
Last year we (2 of us) drove to ending town (Lansing), parked the car there ($50) and took a ride with Pork Belly Ventures to starting town ($150 each).

It’s too early to say what this year plan is, but I’d like to chime in this thread. Perhaps more people would like to join? or perhaps there is a Toronto team that we could join or even organize?

Jason Young, January 30, 2018 at 3:45 pm

Thank for the reply, Vlad. Yes, it’s still early, but I thought it was worth putting it out there. There must be quite a few Canucks from Ontario that head to Ragbrai each year. I might end up flying down there; I guess I’ll wait and see. Cheers!

Christopher York, January 31, 2018 at 8:09 pm

If you can get to Michigan we are taking a fifth wheel out we might have room for 1 more in the truck

Jason Young, February 1, 2018 at 3:00 pm

Thanks for replying, Christopher! I’ll send you a message.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI