Looking for single woman that wants to ride along with me

Hi. I am a 50 year old latin man that is going to this event. I am coming from the Twin Cities, and I hope I can be there Friday of Saturday before the expo. I would like to find someone that is new or have done this ride before and is going alone. Maybe we can team up and have fun together. It will be nice to go to concerts, grab a bite together, not just standing around alone, looking others having fun. This is my first Ragbrai and I am so happy I am going. I am doing because everyone that is supposed to go, bailed out on me the last minute, I figured someone might be in the same situation. thanks.

4 Replies

jwsknk, May 5, 2019 at 1:15 pm

With 10-20,000 others you are only alone if you want to be. Stop by the expo RAGBRAI booth and pick up the bike license plate. Put something brief but interesting on it .name, twin cities, did I see you on another thread from PR? If you leave about the same ti mn e everyday by the 3rd or 4th you start to realize you see a lot of the same people every day. And there are plenty ok f lines to stand in. Long lines sometimes. Lots of time to meet other people. Maybe ride with them to the next town. Or rest of the day.

Rene Borrero, May 5, 2019 at 7:20 pm

thank for the tip about the license plate at the Ragbrai booth. I will use them. I liked the part you wrote, about.. you are only alone if I want to” thanks and take care.

hnschipper, May 5, 2019 at 9:52 pm

I agree – there are so many people on RAGBRAI, it’s not hard at all to find someone/multiple people to strike up conversations with/ride with.

ESchiers, May 10, 2019 at 6:18 pm

Yep have to agree with jwsknk. As you’re riding look to your left and say hi to the person next to you and then look right and do the same. People are there to have fun, meet others and ride.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015