RAGBRAI LI Route Announced on Jan. 27!

Looking for Team members

This my first RAGBRAI, I started a Group the Back Peddlers for some friend and family that is planning on going. I am from Michigan we are bringing out a Truck and Travel Trailer my parents will be moving our stuff to the overnight towns looking for some more fellow riders looking to be on a team and maybe need some help moving your stuff. msg me if your interested

7 Replies

tjdale57, February 23, 2018 at 7:10 am

PM sent

Janna Apostolopoulos, March 6, 2018 at 11:52 pm

Hi,

My husband, sister-in-law, and I are interested in learning more about what is provided by a team. My sister-in-law and I rode the whole week about 5 years ago, but had a lot of support from family/friends. That will be unavailable this year, so we were looking into other options.

Thanks!
Janna

Michael McCormack, March 9, 2018 at 10:57 am

two experienced riders, mid 50’s 9 total ragbrais together,,,,, can help and support and ride.
like to have fun, cook and ride fast and slow….
any room, left and what are the accommodations again specifically??
ask for mike the bike
309-696-4453
cocapede40@yahoo.com

Christopher York, March 9, 2018 at 11:55 am

I have already closed my team for registration but can see about how to add more if possible, this is my first year we are bringing my Parents 32ft fifth wheel my mom is in the process of making campground registrations from what she has found most don’t start taking registrations till April 1st. My Parents are going as non riders as support.

Dave Fletcher, March 11, 2018 at 8:06 am

Hi, Christopher.
Coming from FL. This will be my 6th RAGBRAI. I’d be interested in connecting with you and joining up if there’s room. I’m thinking of flying to Omaha so would have to figure out transport from there to Onawa to start.
Dave

markghenry, March 11, 2018 at 1:18 pm

We have space in Team Get Wheel. We are 95% certain we’ll be offering charter service only between Ames and Davenport, or Newton and Davenport. But if there are enough folks wanting full week support, we could do that too. Email is teamgetwheel@gmail.com. Looking for 5 or so more riders to join us.

Jeff Dalhoff, March 26, 2018 at 8:06 pm

HI – would you be driving through Davenport to get to the start? We are driving from DC area. Thanks

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI