Lost driver's license, credit card & health insurance card…

On day three after the huge traffic jam by Grand Junction I stopped at Dana. Stood in line for close to an hour to get a breakfast burrito. Not sure of the name of the vendor, something like Iowa Kids?

That was the last time I remember seeing my driver’s license, credit card & health insurance card. I remember opening my zipper wallet to get money ready and I think I left it open and the cards dropped out.

Is there a contact for the official RAGBRAI lost & found?

Hoping someone found them and turned them in…

3 Replies

Sam, August 8, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Might want to try Farm Kids Food Company and see if it was turned into them:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/FarmKidsFoodCompany/

Brian Wallenburg, August 8, 2018 at 8:48 pm

Be patient, last year I had mine returned several weeks after RAGBRAI ended. Everything but the cash anyway, which was fine with me. I’m in favor of a finders fee as long as they turn the rest in.

Andy, August 10, 2018 at 11:42 am

Just got an email from the RAGBRAI folks, someone turned in my cards to lost and found, and they are sending them back to me!!!

RAGBRAI is such a wonderful experience, this was my third time. Most significant are the people, those who are part of the amazing organization, and the vast majority of the incredible people who come from all over to take part. I tell everyone that RAGBRAI is a week of being surrounded by the very best of humanity, enjoying a very special and common experience together!!!

Sending my thanks to the person who found and turned in my things, you are the kind of person who make RAGBRAI an incredibly unique and fantastic event!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015