Registration deadline extended to April 15 for weeklong rider, weeklong non-rider, and vehicles passes!

*Lost* Men's Titanium Wedding Ring

My husband lost his wedding ring in Harpers Ferry (when he forgot to put it back on after applying sunscreen). We were parked on the street in front of Misfitz bar. It was resting on the speaker (in the water bottle holder) which has a lip around it so it could have bounced or rolled off anywhere in town. We also stopped on the bike route in town, on top of the hill, by the dip site to talk to some friends. If found please reply back or call DJ 712-292-9912

4 Replies

Ryan Flugge, August 3, 2017 at 2:14 pm

I will be back in Harpers this coming weekend. For some reason before we left town I thought I heard that people had turned in some found rings. Have you tried calling the city? I can do some investigating when I am there as well.

Danielle Trenkamp, August 3, 2017 at 3:00 pm

We have called the city, the mini Mart and the bar. No luck anywhere. thank you in advance!

Brian Wallenburg, August 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Have you checked with RAGBRAI? Most lost items on RAGBRAI end up with them. I lost my ID, debit card and Ins. card. Received it in the mail This week.

Danielle Trenkamp, August 5, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Yes, I have no luck there either.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI